Obedient

The loud and hasty thumping of shoes were echoing in the walls of a dark and damp alley as a wanted criminal ran away from the grasps of the police officers who were currently chasing him. Jack took random turns as he found difficulty in losing the cops who were right behind him. They were appearing in everywhere,each emerging in every direction he took,they were closing in. He took a wrong turn and cursed under his breath as more appeared in front of him,he only gritted his teeth more as he heard others from behind him.

"Put your hands in the air,or else we'll shoot!" One cop stated as they aimed their guns towards the male in clad of black. Jack scoffed as he gently placed his own gun on the ground and kicked it away from his reach. Slowly raising his hands afterwards. The police officers seemed to approve of his action as they firmly grabbed his hands and pushed him to the wall,cuffing his hands behind him as they searched for hidden weapons. Jack only clicked his tongue as they pushed him into their vehicle. The police officer sitting on the driver's seat sighed as he began to turn on the engine and drove back to put him under arrest.

"You know,for a very wanted criminal you look quite young," the officer said as his companion nods from beside him. If they would guess,Jack looked 21 or older. The young male only chuckled as he slumped on his seat,leg crossed over the other as he tried to get comfortable with his hands cuffed behind him.

"I wouldn't be wanted if I look old and bald like you," Jack smirked as he noted the irked look on the older male's features through the rear-view mirror. There was no day when he wouldn't get to annoy anyone he interacts with,and being captivated by the police wasn't going to stop him.

"You little," the police officer grumbled and said under his breath "I'm not old,nor am I bald. I still have a tuft of hair," his companion stifled a laugh from beside him and he glared at the young male from his rear-view mirror before focusing back on the road. The second police officer whom had composed himself from laughing at his companion turned to the young criminal. Jack raised a brow.

"So what brought you to ever do such horrific actions?" The officer asked,only seeming to show regret and confusion as the young male's eyes became downcast. His face contorting to emptiness.

"Nothing,I'm just being obedient."

_______________________________________________________________________

"He's here,"

Keeping a firm grip on his arms as he was sat on a chair,a well-built man sat across him with his hands clasped together on the table. He held a straight face even before Jack was forcefully put and left in the room. When Jack saw him,he promptly flinched at the face he deemed scary and blatantly avoided eye contact. The man seemed displeased and do voice it out,he scowled loudly. Jack flinched and straightened his back,sweating profusely as he forced himself to stare back into the tired eyes of his interrogator.
They both stayed in silence for a few moments before the man moved to grasp the paper on the table. Jack merely flinched at the sudden action,thinking he was going to be punched even if he did nothing. Mostly. The man seemed to notice his discomfort and did nothing to ease the younger male as he read the information on the paper before turning his gaze back to Jack.

The young male's bliss of strict-gaze free was soon cut-off as he awaited for whatever was coming to him "Age," the man uttered "T-twently-one- I mean Twenty-one," Jack stuttered out,gulping down the arising nervousness in his throat. "Name," the man uttered once again and Jack answered "J-Jack Haruhiku,". The man nodded at his obedience and willing replies,unknown to him that the young male was only afraid of him.

The interrogation continued as so and it only continued to get difficult once Jack was asked of his intentions for his crimes in the first place. "What were your intentions when you committed your first crime?" The question silenced Jack easily as a lump in his throat began to form,it made it difficult for him to speak.

When he didn't answer,the man noticed his sudden change in demeanor and asked another question. If he wasn't going to answer once again,he would ask again another time, understanding that Jack wouldnt answer nonetheless even if he was forced to right now. "What made you do these crimes in the first place?" The man asked,elaborating when he still didn't answer "were you forced to? Ordered? Or did it have anything to do with your family perhaps?" The man stopped at the last suggestion as he noted purple eyes going wide.

Jack's face paled as he pushed his palm over his mouth. He stood up abruptly and unintentionally knocking down his chair. The loud noise alarmed any officers outside the room and they bursts in with guns aimed directly at the stressed male. The man stayed calm and held up his hand to cease them from firing. He didn't want them to shoot yet.

"Dont fire," the man ordered. The police stared at him with reluctance but followed. "I think that will be it for today's interrogation, we'll continue again sometime soon," the man stood and made his way out of the room "Yes,sir Lin,"

They lead Jack into a cell room and locked him in,he would have to stay there for a few days until he can be moved into the town's local prison. Jack laid in a fetal position on the cold floor,shivering at the unwanted thoughts in his head as he tried to push them aside.