Ch52:

Shoto's pov

I woke up with a very bad feeling like today wasn't going to be a good day. I got up from bed, a meow coming from the bottom of my bed when Cosmo lifted his head and watched me with cautious eyes. I changed into my uniform before leaving my room and going to Tamaki's. I knocked on her door but I didn't get an answer. I knocked again but still no answer. I tried the door handle but it just rattled. The door was locked. I knocked again but still no answer. Mr Aizawa's going to hate me for this. I throw my shoulder right at the door but it still won't budge. I throw myself at it again and this time it swings open and I fall onto the floor, shoulder hurting from the impact with the door. I look over at her bed but she wasn't there. The only thing there was the covers that were huddled up in the middle like a small fort. I walked over to the bathroom which had its door open. The moment I saw the black hair, I was on my knees, shaking her shoulder.
"Tamaki?" I asked. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. She moved and I saw her eyes flicker open as she looked up to see me.
"What's going on?" she mumbled, looking dazed and weak. I pulled her close to me, letting her lean into me. She fidgeted a couple times in my grasp before she finally settled down. I could see the blood that had dried up on her skin and the blood stained blade that sat on the floor. I had no idea where she'd got it from but she needed to have these cuts treated. I slowly got up and got a cloth that I ran under the tap. I started to clean off the blood, much to Tamaki's objection. She tried to push me away.
"Stop it" she hissed out, still sounding mumbled. She hadn't quite recovered from the blood loss yet.
"Calm down" I tell her. She pushes my shoulders. I try to grab her wrists to stop her from struggling but she starts thrashing her legs about and tugging on her hands which isn't helping with the now bleeding wounds that I was trying to clean.
"Tamaki, stop it" I snapped, trying to get her to sit still.
"Leave me alone. Don't touch me" she cried out, scrambling back and covering her ears with her hands, her entire body shaking.
"I'm trying to help" I remind her. She doesn't respond, only curls in on herself more. I reach out a hand but she slaps it away, widened eyes filled with fear.
"Tamaki. Please calm down" I beg. She says something that I can't quite catch. I reach for her again but this time she scrambles further away, hiding herself in the corner of the room with her body curled in on itself as much as possible. I hesitate to move towards her this time. She clearly doesn't want that. I stay put for a few seconds before picking up the blade on the floor.
"I'm going to go. I'll be back around lunch" I tell her. I get no response. I sighed but left the room to get cleaned up again and head to class.