Ch44: Truth

Shoto's pov

I walked up to Tamaki's hospital room, standing at the door for a minute. I took a deep breath and opened the door, closing it behind me. When I turned to look at Tamaki, she was sat on the bed, legs pulled up slightly and arms hugging the dragon plush I'd asked Amajiki to bring. Her face was burried into the soft plush. I walked over and sat on the bed. She looked up, hetrochromatic eyes showing a slight calm.
"Hey Tamaki" I smiled. She straightened her back so we were at the same height now. I could see the bandages that were wrapped around her arms, turning a slight pale red colour. Tamaki must have saw me looking at her arms because she turned away.
"No. It's fine. Don't turn away. I'm not disgusted. Promise" I assured her. She looked at me through strands of her hair which still hadn't been cleaned. She cloosed her eyes for a moment before letting out a breath. My eyes quickly looked at the bandages and back up. It wasn't her fault. That's not why I was annoyed with them or staring. I know I shouldn't be but I was jealous. Jealous that Amajiki was able to convince her to eat something and was able to patch up her injuries. She'd only met him a couple weeks before this whole ordeal. I've been by her side since the sports festival. I shook my head. I couldn't think like that. Tamaki couldn't always just relay on me. She needs other people in her life too. Besides. Amajiki is her brother now. There's nothing else going on between them. I just need to calm down.
"How are you feeling?" I asked. She shrugged.
"Dirty" she mumbled, fiddling with one of the straps of her hospital gown. I frowned.
"You aren't dirty" I objected.
"Feels that way" she whispered, legs rubbing together for a few seconds. A thought hit me.
"What exactly happened down there?" I asked. Tamaki retracted, hands flying over her head and body shaking.
'Crap. Overstepped my boundaries'
"Sorry. Sorry. I overstepped with that. You don't have to tell me right now. You can talk about it when you're ready" I assured her. She looked at the plush in her lap, squeezing it tight.
"Y-you know th-the things our parents did........ To ha-have us" she stutters, grip on the plush tightening. I knew what she was talking about but it was kinda odd that she'd phrase it like that.
"Yeah" I replied.
"That.......... But.......... Unwanted" she mumbled, clearly trying to find words with each pause. I sat on that, one hand lifted to my mouth.
'Sex but unwanted..... Sex but unwanted..... Wait a second' my eyes widened in shock when I realised what she meant.
"You're serious?" I asked. She nodded, fiddling with her sleeve. I felt anger bubbling up inside. This guy had his way with Tamaki, without her consent. What kind of messed up guy is that. I had to tell Mr Aizawa. I wasn't going to tell Tamaki this since she might reject the idea and then things wouldn't be solved. I know this is might break the trust she has in me but he needs to know.