As I looked across the clearing of cats basking into the sun while others rested into the shade, my vision caught sight of a few kits playing. Two of the kits were Silentkit & Honeykit; they were both sniffing at the grounds with their tails waving into the air. I wondered what they were looking at.

I suddenly hear a voice from behind me & just as I was about to join the other kits too. The voice was familiar & annoying; I turned quickly to see none-other than Flickerkit. The fluffy kits expression was flat yet her eyebrows were raised at me. It appeared that she was going to question me & my small hunch had been correct.

Flickerkit releases a 'tsk' from her mouth, pink-tongue showing slightly while she spoke with raised attitude. "Heard the Eagle took your frog instead of you." I remember her laughing in my face before stepping past me, shoulder giving a nudge.

'What's exactly is her problem? Clovekit stop hanging out with her, or something? Fleas stuck in her brain?' I grunted & could feel some pain shoot into my shoulder, and then run down my back, but if I was being honest the pain didn't hurt too much.

Flickerkit shoots some words over her shoulder, her paws heading for the nursery-den. "Better luck next time, little-mouse."

I wanted to yell back. I wanted to tell that snooty Flickerkit right where to go, but I refrained. My mind twirled into my recent encounter with the Eagle, I was able to remind myself of my successful hunt that day with Father, but my annoyance was showing into my flicking black-tail. 'Have you ever hunted anything at all?' I thought with a glare into the other kits direction before shaking my head, sighing harshly.

Silentkit & Honeykit's eyes were drawn onto me from across camp. I gazed to their direction & give Flickerkit one last glare before padding away, mumbling under my breath, "I will be the best frog hunter this clan has seen. Just watch, Flickerkit. We will see if you call me 'Little-mouse'then."

I made it the rest of the way to the other kits. Honeykit had a single brow raised at me, her gold-ears flicking as she questioned in an uneasy tone. "Hey! It's great to see you out, you're truly looking well. I hope Flickerkit wasn't giving you any trouble over there, Ravenkit. Was she?"

I withheld a nod towards Honeykit, part of me not wanting to admit that she was giving me 'trouble'. I chuckled nervously, vision looking to both of their faces. "Nahh, she was just huffing about... y'know- I'm not even sure. Oh- Powderbelly also said I should get out for some fresh air... Soooo... here I am."

Sientkit smiled widely, his voice was a bit of a mumble as he spoke. "I was wondering when you were going to come out. It's nice to see you feeling better, Morning-glory."

'Wait-wait. What!?' My ears flattened onto my head for a heartbeart, but they returned to normal soon after. I looked down to my paws while mewing.

"Morning-glory? Where did you hear a thing like that? I'm not very glorious when first waking, Silentkit." My eyes met his, but there was a playful expression onto my face now, I remember feeling like my eyes were sparkling as I looked to the kit that had practically saved my life so recently.

Silentkit's reddish dark-brown tail pointed towards Powderbellys den as he answered. "Powderbelly told me. You remember those flowers that I showed you? The ones that only bloom into the morning?"

Honeykit sat back onto her haunches while kits wrestled in the background behind us, three Queens stood watch over all of us; one of them was Honeykit's gold-pelted Mother.

I looked to Honeykit with a nervous smile, my ears feeling warm for a moment. Honeykit appeared to have an interested expression pulled onto her face while listening to Silentkit & I.