Part 11:

Rosalie's Pov

After the arguing stopped about an hour ago so I've been my room crying.

 *Ring ring* I don't look I just answer the call.

(Incall)

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby how are you."

"Been better."

"Did you know your sisters alive," Bryson says and I freeze.

"W..what?" I say and start to shake

"Yeah, your dad made her fake her death turns out your whole family's my rival gang." He says telling me everything eric told him. While sounding pissed and to be far so am I.

" I swear I didn't know. You know that right, Bryson?" I say.

"Of course I know that baby but I need you to do me a favor." He says slowly

"What is it?" I ask.

"Come over." He says

"Okay," I say quickly.

"I'll be over in 30 be ready." He says and hangs up. I jump up and shower. Quickly. And throw on my blue tank top, black ripped jeans, boots, and leather jacket I put my hair in a tight ponytail and grab my gun and knife and put my gun in my holster and the knife in my boot. After I was done I walked downstairs. 

"Where are You going?" Ryan asks.

 "Out!" I say tightly. 

"Well okay be say." He says.

 "I won't," I say slamming the door. Just as Bryson pulled up on his motorcycle.

"You look, hot babe," Bryson says and I smile. 

"So do you," I say looking him up and down he's wearing black pants that fit him nicely a t-shirt and his leather jacket. 

"Why thanks babe." He says leaning down to kiss me and we speed off. 

*Ding ding*

  "Wait what did you mean you're not going to be safe?" Ryan texts and I leave him on open and he text again. "Rosalie answer me!" And I turn off my phone. 

 "Who was that?" Bryson yells over his motorcycle. 

"Ryan," I yell back and rolled my eyes I feel his muscles flex as he chuckles. "So where are we going," I ask. 

"My place, then we're training you a little more with guns, and the plan to make you the leader of the Diablos Rojos instead of your sister will take place at 9 when we receive a text back from your sister." He says.

 "Okay sounds good that gives us what 5 hours?" I ask. 

"Yeah exactly but we have to be prepared for anything and everything and stay out the way if any guns are fired I don't want to lose you," he says as he stops at a decent size mansion. 

"My entire family are in a gang fuck that my sister is leader its in my blood I'm not going anywhere," I say back getting off the bike.

 "What if it comes down to killing your sister then what." He asks. 

"I mean if she makes a move toward me I guess I have to kill her," I say lowly I hadn't really thought it through.

 "Baby you shouldn't have to." He says as we walk into a room that I'm guessing is his room. 

"It's really my choice...wow I love your room," I say pausing his room was beautiful but manly at the same time.

 "Glad you like it." He says I scream a little when he pulls me on the bed. "I love you." He says and we both freeze.

 "What?" I say stunned. 

"Nothing nevermind we should get going." He says getting up and walks to the front door. I grab his wrist and he looks at me. 

"I love you too Bryson" I say. 

"Good," he says pulling me into her chest and we kiss. He pushes me against the wall and starts to kiss my neck I let out a quiet moan and he pulls away. "We should really get going we are going to be late." He says and I groan.

 "Fine but if all ends well we are finishing that later," I say fixing my shirt. He smirks and walks to two motorcycles. 

"You bought me a motorcycle?" I ask him. 

"Well it's my old one but yeah I'm giving it to you." He says and I smile and grab the helmet. 

5 hours later

Its now time for the plan. It's a simple plan and if all goes well, it'll be smooth sailing but if not then there will be A Lot of blood. 

"What do you want Bryson," Ross said when we got to the meeting spot. I was behind Bryson I could spot all of their hidden guns and knives. Punks. 

"Who are you hiding there Bryceee." Ross says. Shit, I'm caught. 

"Say hi Rosalie," Bryson says and I step out I see my twin I haven't seen in years she had a scar on her eye and blonde hair, other than that she was just like me. But I could sense her dark and cold ora.

 "Hey, Ross how did hell treat you." I spit out to her.

 "What are you doing with them?" She asks. 

"Hey Ryan, Hi dad!" I say dangerously low like Bryson taught me once I spot them with the rest of their gang.

 "What are you doing R?" Ryan says and I inch my hand toward my gun. 

"You know the usual taking what's mine I am supposed to be the leader of this gang anyway," I say with a smirk, and Ryan looks at my dad. 

"You're not going to want to take over." My dad says. 

"Why not because I think I do," I say taking a second to look at Ross who also has her hand on her gun.

 "You will have to kill Ross that's how power is handed down someone in your family has to kill you." My dad says and I'm utterly confused. 

"But your still alive," Bryson says.

 "Because I wasn't leader my wife was and then Ross killed her." My dad said. Wait, what?

 "What!" Ryan says and grabs his gun and aims it at Ross but on of the diablos Rojos shoot him and he fell on the ground. I take out my gun and shot the man who shot my brother and that's how the fight broke out. A few minutes in Emma's gang starts to shoot at us so we shoot back. Now it's all three gangs shooting at each other, I just have to make sure I'm the one to kill Ross. Bryson is covering me while I go toward my sister right as I'm about to make it to my sister Bryson was tackled I wanted to check on him but I couldn't I had to get to Ross first. Ross and I are pointing are guns at each other. 

"It doesn't have to end like this Ross," I say in a calm voice. 

"Blood is shed of fucking course it does now that Ryan is dead your the only one left standing in my way," Ross says and laughs darkly.

 "Well, then I guess this is it," I say and we both pull the trigger. 

"NO!" I hear Bryson scream at the top of his lungs and everyone stops both gangs freeze.