Part 4:

Rosalie's Pov

When I got on I grabbed onto his waist and he tensed at first then relaxed. After like 2 hours we pulled up at a shooting range and I got a bunch of stares and it was making me uncomfortable. "Um Why are they looking at me," I say quietly and for the first time in the past two minutes Bryson looks up from his phone and sees the guys.

 "Back to work!" he screams and they all turn around and I stare at him in question but he brushes it off. 

"Hey, Adam, Taylor, Sean, and Eric," I say smiling. 

"Hey Ro." They all say back.

 "Do you need a gun?" Taylor asks.

 "No I have one," I say taking my gun out from under my leather jacket. 

"Damn that is badass," Adam says and I blush a little. 

"Thanks Amelia gave it to me," I say smiling. We shoot for a while. 

 "I'll be back," Bryson says and walks off. 

 "How's she know Amelia?" A new voice I don't know asks. 

"She's my best friend," I say to the girl who showed up starts to laugh. 

"So you're the little rich girl my cousin loved so much typical." She says rolling her eyes.

 "Excuse me?" I say and all the guys are looking at us.

 "Bitch lets make this clear, I don't know who you are but you just need to leave all of the boys alone especially Bryson there not your crowd." She says. 

"You know I'd call you a hoe but hoes have to at least be pretty," I say back she was about to reply when she was cut off. 

"What's going on here!" A voice boom from behind me and the girl seems scared.

 "Nothing sir." She says.

 "Then why are you hassling this girl K.C." I turn to find a man who looks like an older version of Bryson except he had green eyes nothing like Bryson's beautiful greyish-purple ones. 

"Sorry sir but she doesn't belong here." K.C. I guess is her name says.

 "That's none of you fucking concern K.C. Fuck off or you will regret it." He says in a dangerously low tone.

 "Sorry sir." She says and walks off glaring at me and the man turns to me. 

"Now who are you." He asks but before I could speak Adam did. 

"This is Amelia's friend Rosalie she a great shot." The man turns to me.

 "Let's see this aim shall we," he says and I nod and he takes e to the flying disk spot.

 "Shoot the disk." He says and then screams something at the guy working it. The disk came out 15 in total and I hit all 15. 

"Impressive who taught you to do that?" he asked.

 "Um, Amelia but if you ask her she will go on about how it's a natural talent," I answer him he's about to respond when Bryson shows back up.

 "What's going on dad." His voice almost scarier than his dad's was earlier.

 "Just meeting your friend she really is a great shot she would be great in the.." He was cut off.

 "Absolutely not she is not getting involved." He says dangerously low officially scarier than his dad and he pushes me behind him protectively, His dad laughs. 

"Alright alright I get it no need to be so protective over her son."

 "Bye dad." He says as he takes my hand and leads me outside to his bike.

 "Are you okay?' He asks after looking me over for 5 minutes.

 "Yeah, I'm fine why?" 

"My dad is not a good man I love him but... I mean neither are the rest of us good but he's dangerous and I don't want you hurt," he says and I look at him confused.

 "I don't understand."

 "Just be careful okay." 

"Okay?" I say still very much confused and then he does something very weird he pulls me into a hug then he pulled away and awkwardly clears his throat.

 "Sorry um I'm going to text the guys that we are leaving," he says and I nodded I don't know why we are leaving so early we have only been here 2 hours. Once we pulled up my house he walked me to my door.

 "I had fun thanks," I say awkwardly. 

"No problem." He says and starts to walk away.

 "Wait Bryson," I say and he turns around.

 "You wanna come in I mean schools tomorrow and we most likely won't talk," I say. "I can't sorry." He says coldly and my mood drops.

 "Oh okay that's fine um bye," I say and shut my door. "Where were you?" My mother's voice says.

 "Ahh, god mom what the hell are you doing here," I say placing my hand on my heart. 

"It's my house." My mom says and I actually look at her and see that she's drunk.

 "No mom it's dad's house your divorced," I say slowly.

 "Like hell, it is this is all your fault if I would have never got pregnant with you. Your father and I would be happy." She slurs.

 "No mom if you wouldn't have cheated on dad y'all would be fine," I say back. 

"Fuck you you're nothing but a mistake," she says and throws the beer bottle at my head. I scream and run upstairs. After a few minutes the cops showed up alone with dad and I came out of my room and gave a statement. There were a lot of news reporters it was so embarrassing and I just know imma be the talk of the school tomorrow and I won't even have my best friend to help me through it. I thought about calling Bryson but he seemed distant and its not we are friends anyway.