Part 6:

Bryson's Pov

"Okay we have a new drug supplier and all are men are healed from the fight," I say, and the whole gang cheers. "Also more important news my dad is officially stepping down and making me the leader." I say and there are more cheers. After the gang meeting I headed home. "Em I'm home!" I scream at my little sister. I hear voices in the living room. 

"In the living room with my new friend." She screams back and I walk in.

 "Who's your... Rosalie." I say stopping in place. 

"Oh y'all know each other cool." My little sister says.

 "Yeah we know each other we meet at a bar," Rosalie says looking back at the tv.

 "Oh cool hey I'll be right back I have to pee." Emma says getting up leaving me and Rosalie.

 "Are you okay," I say breaking the silence.

 "Fine why?" She says. 

"It was all over the news what happened?" I say.

 "Nothing Bryson why do you even care." She said getting a little mad. 

"Are you mad because I left yesterday because I already feel terrible about it," I say utterly confused.

 "You know Bryson phones are funny things when you call people whether it be on purpose or accident and they answer the other person can hear you even if they are just another girl and there are plenty more out there." She says empathizing the words I used yesterday. 

"Oh fuck I butt-dialed you didn't I," I ask looking down in shame. "Yeah you did, tell Emma I'll see her at school." She says walking out the door. Emma walks downstairs. 

"Hey where did she go." 

 "She said she had to go and that she would see you at school tomorrow," I say going to my room slamming the door shut. Fuck! Stupid phone. *ring ring* An unknown caller called.

(Incall)

"Hello?"

"Um hi who's this." The guy says like the fuck you called me.

 "Look dude you called me." "Oh right my daughter had a call from this number on her phone and I didn't recognize it from the phone bill." He says.

 "Oh okay who's your daughter?" I ask. 

"Rosalie Harris." He says and I freeze.

 "Oh your daughter and I are friends," I say slowly.

 "Oh and your name is what so I can put it on the call list?" he asked. 

"Bryson." I don't say my last name because it's automatically associated with gangs.

 "Alright then by Bryson." He says and hangs up. Well that was weird.

 "Hey, Emma I need to talk to you about stuff." Is at walking into the kitchen.

 "Like what?" she says. 

"You can't under any circumstances bring Rosalie into gang activity she stays out of it all." I say empathizing all.

 "Okay Okay whatever we will see." Here's the thing about Emma she's a bitch. You may be saying shes your sister well actually she's my half-sister and yeah I mean half-siblings can still be close as fuck but not me and Emma her mom was from a different gang and so she is in that one which is why I hate her being in my house. Back to her being a bitch well that's easy she uses people to get what she wants and I'm not letting her use, Rosalie. Back when we were 14 and 17 she dated Adam and ended up getting gang information from him for her gang my dad would have killed him had he been anyone but my best friend. She's absolutely not my sister no matter what blood says. My brother TJ is a different story I love him to death he's 5 and lives with his mom in Paris I see him for Christmas sometimes. Now speaking of mother's you're probably like what about your mom? Well, that's easy. She was a gold digger and a terrible mother she use to hit me until I joined the gang with my father and she learned not to fuck with me a little too late but that's a story for another time. Right now I need to go find Rosalie. I went outside and got on my bike and drove to her house and knocked on the door. Her dad opened the door I recognize him from the news.