Part 5:

Bryson's Pov

After I dropped off Rosalie I went to Adams a bunch of the gang was hanging there to play poker. I'm not a good guy I know that but I'm good enough to know that me not being around Rosalie is for her own good.

 "Hey, guys what are y'all watching," I ask seeing them in front of the tv. 

"Your bitch is on tv," K.C. says god I always hated K.C shes a slut and hates the fact that I won't sleep with her. Don't get me wrong I sleep around just not with her.

 "What are you talking about." I and go to the tv and see Rosalie's house on the tv. 

"The Harris family had a shocking event this evening when Mrs. Harris came into the house of her husband Mr. Harris. It has been said that Maria Harris and Austin Harris are getting a divorce and Maira did not take that news well. Oh here comes the cops now with Maria. Maria attacked her daughter who had recently gotten home. Ms. Rosalie Harris care to make a statement?" The reporter continues to get in Rosalie's and her dad's face and asking questions. 

"My family will make no comment other than the fact that Maria attacked our daughter who was scared to death and we need time to be alone." her dad says into the camera and they walk inside. 

"FUCK!" I scream and everyone looks at me. Adam drags me outside and I kick the wall.

 "Dude what happened," he asks.

  "She could have been hurt and I didn't help she asked me to stay and I left because I'm a dick," I say kicking the wall again. 

"Dude calm down you didn't know you couldn't have known." He says and I know he's right but I can't help but feel guilty. 

"Dude you had to be cold you know that," Taylor says joining us outside.

 "Yeah your right plus she's just another girl its whatever there are plenty more out there," I say. 

"Yeah bro so let's go play poker," Taylor says. We all laugh and walk back inside. 

"Get ready to lose fuckers," I scream and grab a beer. So after winning poker 4 games in a row everyone decided to go home, some of them had school, and others had gang work tomorrow.

Rosalie's Pov

"Don't care about me Ain't worried 'bout me You left your phone unlocked Receipts and copies You getting sloppy." My alarm goes off and I wake up. Yay Monday! Note my sarcasm. Now I get to see a bunch of kids who are going to be nosy and talk behind my back. I slip on my grey crop top and my bluejeans and pair it with my ankle boots and a leather jacket. 

"Bye daddy Bye Lacey," I scream and walk out the door. After half an hour I pulled up at school. 

"Rosa you showed," Charles says.

 "Fuck off Chuck," I say and walk to my locker. 

"Don't be like that just forgive me I love you." He says and I snap.

 "You love me? That's fucking priceless because if you loved me so much you wouldn't have hooked up with your dad's 27-year-old secretary." I scream not caring that everyone was looking at me.

 "It was one time and don't blame me, we hadn't hooked up in weeks." He snaps back. 

"Wow just wow Chuck," I say walking off. Instead of going to class I went behind the school and cried. 

"Are you okay." I hear a voice say I look up to see a girl who looks about 4'11 long dark hair and emerald green eyes. 

"I'm fine thanks," I say. 

"Well I'm Emma." She says reaching a handout.

 "I'm Rosalie so when did you start here?" I ask her.

 "Today's my first day actually but I saw you run out here and wanted to check on you." She says and I smile.

 "Great I made you late I'm a terrible person," I say. 

"Ahh it's fine." She says like its nothing. 

"Who do you have first?" I ask. 

"Mrs.Jenkins," she says and I smile. 

"Same come on let's go," I say. 

"Why are y'all late," Mrs.Jenkins asks. 

"I'm new and I got lost and she helped me," Emma says and I send her a grateful smile.

 "Very well have a seat." She says and Emma and I sit together turns out we had almost every class together. Now it was 3 o'clock and the bell rung. 

"Hey Rosy," Emma calls.

 "Yeah," I answer stopping at my car. 

"Two things 1.can you take me home and 2. Do you wanna hang at mine my brother was supposed to take me home but he has work to do." She says and I laugh.

 "Of course get in where do you live." After we get to her house we go in its fairly large she told me she did live with her mom but her mom died recently so now she's back with her brother and dad It's really sad. We made cupcakes and now we're watching spiderman far from home. It's a great movie I've seen it twice.

 "Em I'm home!" A voice that sounds familiar says. 

"In the living room with my new friend." She says and smiles at me. Then I hear footsteps and in walked in none other than Bryson Ryder. 

"Who's your... Rosalie." He says stopping in his place.

 "Oh y'all know each other cool," Emma says oblivious to the awkward stares. 

"Yeah we know each other we meet at a bar," I say looking back at the tv.

 "Oh cool hey I'll be right back I have to pee." She says getting up leaving me and Bryson.

 "Are you okay." He asks breaking the silence.

 "Fine why?" I say even though I know what he is talking about.

 "It was all over the news what happened?" He asks. 

"Nothing Bryson why do you even care." I said getting a little mad.

 "Are you mad because I left yesterday because I already feel terrible about it." He says god guys are so stupid.

 "You know Bryson phones are funny things when you call people whether it be on purpose or accident and they answer the other person can hear you even if they are just another girl and there are plenty more out there," I say empathizing the words he had used when he butt dialed me yesterday. 

"Oh fuck I butt-dialed you didn't I." He says looking down in shame. 

"Yeah you did tell Emma I'll see her at school," I say walking out the door.