“Tae, what are you doing here?” Jimin questioned him, as he walked towards the garbage can and throw the plastic bag that he was holding.

“I... kind of got lost?” Taehyung scratched the back of his head, feeling embarrassed.

“Oh, i see” the older nodded and focus his attention to him. Jimin noticed that Taehyung was a bit shivering, he's not even wearing any down coat that explains why.

“Yeah”

“Since you're already here, want to come inside? We're  just about to have some dinner” Jimin invited.

“It's fine, I'll just find my way back to the shop”

“Nope, i insist” Jimin held the younger's hand, gently pulled him, to make sure he won't decline his offer. Taehyung didn't even try to resist, he lets the older take him inside of his house. His mind says this isn't a good idea, that this is not what he's supposed to be doing, but his heart and body reacts the otherwise.

Jimin opened the door of his house, gestured him to come in and lets go of his hand. He also politely requested him to take his shoes off and just use the spare home slippers that they had on the rack, which he did. Taehyung just followed Jimin while he scanned his house, it wasn't that big and grand, it felt cozy as well. Jimin's house is painted pastel blue a whole contrast to the older's pink colored hair. The walls has paintings and drawings that he conclude his works and to a person named “JK” due to the signature indicated to them. They passed by the living room and went to the dining area.

There he saw two men sitting beside each other, their backs facing at him. One who's wearing a pink hoodie with broad shoulders and has a black hair while the other one was wearing a black sweater with a brown hair and his figure is a bit bulky. 'Maybe this one likes working out' he assumed.

Taehyung stopped from walking when Jimin walked right in front of them, walking straight to get some extra plates, he thinks that it's not appropriate to just join them in the table without Jimin's permission and his friends as well.

“Hyung, what took you so long? I'm starving” the man in the black sweater whined. Taehyung can't see his features well but he just knew and felt that he was talking in pout.

“I saw a friend outside and invited him here” Jimin glanced at Taehyung.

The two men did the same and looked at where was Jimin looking at and there they saw Taehyung that's awkwardly standing and smiling at them.

“Why does he looks more handsome than me?” Jin whispered to Jungkook.

“Do you think he likes marvels?” Jungkook whispered back.

Their action made Taehyung feel more embarrassed and awkward. Seeing them talking in whisper, makes him feel like they're judging him negatively and that's making him anxious as well. Taehyung just bites his lower lip trying not to be pessimistic.

“You two, cut it out. You're scaring him” Jimin carefully placed the eating  utensils that Taehyung will use.

“Don't mind them Tae, come join us here” The younger followed Jimin's instruction and walked towards the dining table. Jimin tapped the sit beside him, gesturing him to sit at that chair which Taehyung gladly obeyed. The guest courageously looked at Jimin's friends, who's in front of him, eyeing him suspiciously. As if, he is being heavily judged by the two.

“Jin hyung! Kookie! Stop that already. He's my friend and also Joonie's younger brother. His name is Kim Taehyung” Jimin introduced him to them. Taehyung just bowed his head to greet the both of them, when he lift his head, he was greeted by their warm smiles.