/7/

"Jungkook-ah" Jimin shouted after he close the door of their house, took of his shoes, and changed to his home slippers. He immediately went home after him and Taehyung exchanged numbers. As much as Jimin wanted to stay and get to know more about him, he needs to get home and be with Jungkook. It's been a while since the both of them bonded. They're both busy and now that the younger has spare time, he wanted to catch up with him.

He scanned the living room and saw no one, Jungkook didn't even answer at his call. He went straight to the kitchen to check if there's something he can cook or prepare for the both of them and saw the leftover food that he assumes that Jungkook prepared earlier at lunch.

"Kookie?" he called again but no one answered.

Jimin decided to go to the younger's room and check what is he doing. Jungkook's room is just right beside Jimin's. When the older reached his room, he tried knocking first to see if he will answer but failed to get one. So, he carefully opened the door and there he saw a sleeping Jungkook and Seokjin whose cuddling the younger. Jimin mentally cooed on what he is seeing right now.

Jimin knew that Seokjin is a busy man, handling a company is never easy. He never heard Jungkook complained to the older about having less time for him, instead he supports Seokjin and the latter do the same. Jungkook spends most of his time trying to make his future exhibit to be perfect. Jimin is ecstatic to see the younger's growth.

He carefully closed the door and went to his own room instead. He felt sleepy when he saw the lovebirds cuddling while sleeping. 'When will i ever? If only i wasn't a void, maybe by this time i have found my own soulmate and be all cuddly' he thought.

Jimin went straight to his bed, removing his slippers and laid his back on the bed. When he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket, he took it out and check who texted him. It was from an unknown number.

'Hi Jimin, it's Taehyung. Did you get home safe?'

Jimin unconsciously smiled as he read the message he received from Tae. He didn't even notice how his cheeks turned bright red. They just met a whole ago but the Jimin felt like he knew him for a while now and the enotions fe felt is what he's used to too.

“I got home safe. Thanks for checking” he replied. Jimin locked his phone and throw it somewhere at his bed, that's where he finally notice that he was smiling the whole time. He suddenly remembered Namjoon, he felt a bit guilty, and he doesn't know why either. They're not even in a relationship and he thinks it's normal to feel agitated over someone they knew for the first time.

His phoned beeped again and he hurriedly get it thinking Taehyung replied again but it was Namjoon who  texted him this time.  Why am i expecting Taehyung's reply? Stupid me.

'Did you get home, Minie? I'm really sorry i wasn't able to send you home when i was even the one invited you for today. I'm real sorry'

“All is well, Joonie. I understand that you have things to take care over your shop and I can go home alone, so, no worries”

'I'll make it up to you. got to go. Talk to you later, Minie'

He didn't bother to reply anymore and just locked his phone. He lets out a sigh as he closes his eyes and lets himself to fall asleep.

[KIM TAEHYUNGS POINT OF VIEW]

“HEY!” I bolted upon hearing Adoras shout and a searing pain on my right shoulder. I glared at her but she just shrug “I've been calling you for the nth time but you wont pay attention to me. Is something bothering you?” she remarked.