ripplefluffs

"Sophie?"  Keefe teased with a knowing smirk, swatting his hand in front of Sophie's face as she realized that she'd been spacing out on him.

It'd been a few months since they first got together- and every single hour, every minute, every second that she was with him felt like heaven.  She wasn't afraid of telling people that yes, she was dating Keefe Sencen- even though the whole boyfriend/girlfried concept still felt frighteningly new.

"Hmm?" Sophie asked with a laugh, repressing a squeal as an elf with short caramel colored hair brought over a plate full of ripplefluffs.  Sophie loaded a few onto her plate and stuffed them into her mouth, nearly choking on the mouthful.

"Slow down there, Foster!  You're gonna choke- but more importantly, there won't be any left for me." Keefe flashed her a devilish grin as Sophie playfully swatted his hand away and grabbed for another handful of the delicious treats.

This was how life had been for weeks and weeks: just fun filled, relaxing dates that didn't feel awkward or messy or nervous at all.  She'd learned to put her time with Fitz behind her- and especially the eternally awkward first kiss she'd shared with Dex. This was a new start.

And the future was looking bright because Keefe Sencen was in it.