𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"So, you get the perky one that's constantly happy, and I get the blonde goddess that looks at me like I'm the only person in the world." She paused for a moment before saying, "Though, I'm not really a person anymore am I?"

"Em."

"What?"

"Shut up."

"I was just saying." Emma laughed. "I don't get it."

"What is it that you don't get?" Jasper asked, his eyebrows furrowing as he glanced down at her. She sighed before shrugging her shoulders.

"How someone could look at me like I'm the best thing. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve someone like Rosalie." Emma answered, a frown pulling at her lips as she looked down at the ground.

"Em, we have both been through a lot." Jasper started, stopping their movement as he turned his body to face her. "And we both think that we're monsters, and we probably always will think that because of our past."

"Because of Maria." Emma grumbled.

"Emma, ever since Alice came to us, she's been trying to help. She's the reason why I don't think so much like that anymore. I love her, and I know you would rather not hear about your brother's love life-"

"Got that right."

"-but Rosalie is only trying to do the same thing for you. You trust me right?"

"You know I do." Emma softly said, looking up at him.

"Then trust that all Rosalie wants to do is love you. You being paranoid, and closed off, it's hurting your mate bond with her. You need to realize that she is not going to do anything to hurt you. You need to trust her like you trust me." Jasper gently explained to her.

"I do trust her." Emma's voice was barely above a whisper, but Jasper could hear her clearly. "I'm scared, Jasper. What if I screw it all up?"

"Em, look at me." Jasper said, tilting Emma's chin up so that she would look at him. "You will not screw it up. That's not something you should be worried about. You should be worried that if you don't go back there and tell Rosalie that you love her, it will be too late."

Jasper gave Emma a kiss on the top of the head. "Just, think about what I said." Emma nodded her head. "Since we're already out here, care to hunt with me?"

A small smile fell on her lips as she nodded her head. "Of course." With that, the two Whitlock siblings sped through the forest in search for their prey.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Rosalie sat on her bed, a newspaper in her hands as she read over what was currently happening. Of course, her mind wasn't focusing on the words on the white paper. Her mind was continuously going back to her stubborn mate. Rosalie loved Emma with everything in her, and she knew the girl was taking her time trying to get used to her new life as being a vegetarian as well as joining a new coven―︎oh and of course, there was the whole having a mate thing as well. But Emma was taking it so ridiculously slow that Rosalie didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to wait.

Rosalie decided that when Emma came back, she was going to talk to her. Rosalie was going to tell her that she loved her and that if she didn't feel ready then Rosalie needed to know. She didn't like feeling like she was being dragged along whilst Emma got over her fears. Rosalie bit her lip in concentration when a knock came at her door. She looked up and rose an eyebrow when Emma popped her head in.

"You don't have to knock, you know." Rosalie's gentle voice said. She placed the newspaper to the side as Emma closed the door behind her.

"I know." Emma nodded. Rosalie removed herself from the bed and crossed her arms over her chest as she walked up to Emma. A sigh escaped her lips.

"Look, Emma, we need to talk." Rosalie speaks. "I know that you've been struggling with your fears or whatever, but I can't continue to be dragged along like I'm some-"

"I love you."

"I- what?"

"I love you." Emma repeated. Rosalie's eyes widened in slight surprise. That was not what she had expected. "I know I've been. . . difficult and I know I haven't treated you like I should and I'm sorry, truly I am. But, I love you. I do. And I'm all in, if you still want that, that is."

"I- wow." Rosalie breathed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to just throw this at you. I just can't keep holding you―︎us―︎back because of my stupid fears-" Emma started to ramble.

"Em?" Rosalie asked.

"What?"

"Shut up." Emma opened her mouth to respond but was cut of by Rosalie's lips crashing against hers. Emma was taken aback for a moment before kissing her back.

"Oh thank god." Emmett shouted. The two let out amused giggles at Emmett's words before they went back to embracing one another. Emma was right when she said she and Rosalie were going to get to know each other, for that night they got to know each other really well.

 Emma was right when she said she and Rosalie were going to get to know each other, for that night they got to know each other really well

1,321 words

Authors note: I love them so much🥺🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH