Chapter 15

Keene made no mention of Keon to Liana, nor did she notice him.

Blyke did share the video to the group chat, though.

Blyke
Arlo missed out

Liana
I GOT PAPER CUTS BECAUSE OF THIS

HOLDENNNN

Holden
You win some

You lose some

Just go to the eox

Or Elaibe

Reading that out loud was so lwroth it

Liana
Like I needed more stuff about my past tevealed

Remi
Wut

Liana
Isen probably snoops into all our backgroubds

Remi
ISEN

GET ONLIBE

Blyke
Wtf

Creepy af

Liana
Lol

Inside, after lunch, the school was only gossiping. Apparently, Seraphina wasn't using her ability, so they were assuming she lost it. Also, she went to the infirmary.

Liana
U okay?

Seraphina
Yeah

Don't worry about it

She didn't go to check on her, since she had classes.

After school, Liana went to Remi's dorm. Did Remi always have more than one window?

"What did you want to talk about?" Liana asked, sitting on Remi's bed.

Remi sat down next to her in casual clothes, seeming tense. "Remember I left for a family emergency a while ago? Did you ever figure out why?"

"Umm?"

She took in a deep breath, her fists on her lap. "Remember Rei?"

"Mhm." Liana knew where it was going. Remi never told her personally, after all, nor did anyone else. So, by everyone's expectations, she wasn't supposed to know.

"He died, a while ago.."

"... Oh."

What did she do? How was Liana supposed to react? She wasn't sure. That was why, she kept herself quiet. But would respond to show she was listening.

"Lia. Don't push us away anymore, okay?" Remi pulled her in for a hug, which she returned. "You blocked us for a while, and ignored us... You know, Rei told me something. He cared about you too, and he told us to look after you." Her blue eyes widened.