Chapter 5

Arlo wasn't spending the weekend looking at memes.

He definitely wasn't spending his precious time looking at memes online when he could've been doing homework.

He was definitely finishing his work. He wasn't looking online at something odd or anything. It's not like his tabs were filled with cat videos and questionable content. They definitely weren't brilliant things that he could spend all day on like he had done before.

Because he wasn't. He didn't spend all day online. He hadn't done it before. His tabs were of things like school stuff. Like the war of the year 204, between a cafe and a truck driver, because they totally existed in that time.

. . .

Valentine's Day, Liana helped decorate by hanging things in high places and baking pastries that could be bought for 50¢ each.

She did not get a Valentine that day. But she got some nice chocolates and candies. Arlo came by later to give her a plastic Dollar Sapling bag with some cheap bags of different candy too, and ended up looking at her baby pictures with her uncle.

The thought did pass her mind that maybe, just maybe, she regretted letting him come over. But when she got to indulge in some gummy worms, she ultimately decided she wouldn't.

. . .

April Fools day.

Obviously, Liana never had lots of friends to play pranks on. So she did whatever because she was lame and had no idea on what counted.

Isen didn't even come to school, for some reason. Liana was really looking forward to it. She never really had good pranks in mind, but she could torment Isen.

Liana slapped whipped cream into the faces of as much people as she could, including friends, and eventually ended up in the infirmary.

She even got a "kick me" sign on Arlo's back, but the whole school was to scared of him to actually do it..... Remi did it. That's it. She was the only one who did.

But while Isen left his dorm for a bit, she snuck into his room through his window(floors are irrelevant, she can float), and stuck on pictures of Chungus all over the walls.

Aw. He kept the Baby Shark.

Eventually, Liana herself got pranked. Her bike was missing. Arlo took it, and planted it in Blyke's room, so Blyke took the blame.

. . .

Tiny Blue Coffee
Beanpole, can you get someone to teach me how to play the drums? I want to bother Isen with it.

Blond boi regular
You don't need to play drums to bother someone

Tiny Blue Coffee
You have opened my eyes.

Isen awoke with a start when he heard the random bashing on drums. But the noise came from beneath his bed.

Falling off his bed, he got his phone's flashlight and shone it under the bed. There was a walkie talkie.

Grumbling, he grabbed it and disconnected it.

In the meantime, Lia's guardian walked into the room, confused and covering his ears at her playing the drums in the middle of the night.

It just ended up making her learn how to actually play the instrument.

. . .