Chapter 52: Orphanage Day

Start from the beginning

I immediately tapped her. “That’s not a nice joke unnie!”

Then she hugged me, “You made me smile Yerin.”

Then I hugged her back.

*end of flashback*

“You’re not going to die unnie. We’ll not let that happen.” I said.

Then slowly she slide down from the door and I can see her in pain. Tears are flowing from her eyes and I can’t do anything. Jimin immediately approached her and hugged her. “Unnie” Jimin continually said. But that didn’t stop her from crying. She continued to cry and cry.

I went near her and accompany her to her room. I can see Jimin crying already. I shouldn’t cry. I will be strong for you unnie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

Days have passed since that day happened. Since that day, Mark hasn’t texted me. It’s been days and he didn’t even dare to come and visit me too. What happened with him and Wendy? Okay Rhianne, the doctor said stop thinking things that will make you too much sad or too much happy. In short, stop thinking.

I texted Jinyoung.

To: Bestfriend :)

Is Mark there? Have you seen him lately?

I waited for his reply. Minutes later, Jinyoung replied.

From: Bestfriend :)

I haven’t seen Mark hyung since the other day. Bambam said, he went back here late and he went out early in the morning.

So Mark is with Wendy every day.

Suddenly, Yerin grabbed my phone.

“What are you looking at?” she asked. “Mark oppa isn’t meeting you since that Wendy came?”

“I haven’t received any text messages from him nor call.” I said.

Then Yerin went outside.

Mark, why aren’t you answering my calls? Just text me even once. I’m kinda desperate here already.

You’re always with Wendy since she came here.

Ahh. I can’t help thinking about Mark. He’s everything to me. Suddenly, I heard a noise outside. I went outside the room and saw Yerin shouting at Mark.