chapter three(A challenge)

Blake's P.O.V

My small world came crumbling down little by little.

who'd thought taming my head low and my usual style of keeping my hoodie in place did bring me trouble sooner than later?

Today everything felt so right like nothing could ever go wrong. having woken up earlier than usual before my alarm clock went off. I was so far from being called an early bird Since I was always late to anything.

Not like I was perturbed or cared the less about anything, anyway.

Keeping up with my monotonous routines. I had few hours or more to spare before my first lecture. So I trudged over to my room window and I pushed open with just my index finger. instantly the cool humid breeze swiftly rushed in waves of cold air it crept through my open pores while also at intervals caressed my bare skin.

From a distance, I watched as the sunlight formed a beautiful canopy surrounding the courtyard which restored life to the nonexistent sunflowers on the partway. not also leaving out my fresh-cleaned boxers interacting in harmony next to my bare skin underneath my loose jean trousers.
it was my favourite one at that.

What could ever go wrong.?
Everything seemed perfect at that moment.

Then shortly afterwards, I left my room walking towards the flooded hallway trying so much to avoid the heavy horde of boys.

I noticed the entire hallway from my room wore a delirious fury.
a horde of boys dashed out in frenzy, ogling at something which I couldn't see through because I was still far behind from the large spiral stairway leading to the entrance.

I was the least surprised anyway. I should have gotten used to boys and their daily display of tantrums. Perhaps it's a fight between two boys or more.

I stared at some of the boys and it dawned on me that I didn't even know a quarter of them. At first it was terrifying not to make friends but I had come to enjoy solitude so everybody respected that.

My only close Buddy was Josh;  my roommate who knew a little about me and nothing more and it seemed perfect thus, my secret gets to stay with me.

Not long after, a terrible loud shriek broke the vibrant voices of the boys. It was like a needle piercing through the still air, it slithered through the open windows of the hallway. Before overwhelming me it swallowed up every previously heard voices almost knocking me out.

As terror seized me I stumbled begging to retain my consciousness, it echoed continuously non-stop.

It seemed as if the world was on standstill. Only that the other boys seemed perfectly fine like nothing ever happened. while, Practically it splitted my head into half.

As my face scrunched into a tight grimace. the veins connected to the back of my temple constricted into a tight knot, adding more pressure to my already throbbing headache.
I held my head, as if it would make the pain suddenly vanish.

But, it only became worse as though someone was drilling hole into my head, deeper and slowly.

until, I was numbed of the pain.

Shivering, as he crawled out slowly
I Gripped tightly to my hoodie, as if my life depends on it.

"please, don't Willie, shit, you can't do this right now". I cried out through my tightly clenched teeth, it came out more like a splitted mumble than a loud cry.

The hallway took a slow sick spin as I held firmly to a weak string at the back of my mind. taking so much of my willpower not to lose my balance.

As I staggered my way through the hallway, my movement became more rigid as blackness edged into eyes, making my vision blur.