Harry on the Ceiling

10 year old Shannon Crowley and her friends Maddie and Alfie were playing their favorite game, following Harry Potter and not getting caught by Dudley Dursley. There was something strange about that Potter kid appart from his weird scar that hadn't faded away in 4 years or 9 as he and Dudley said he got it on the accident that killed his parents. But weird things happened around him all the time, balls going around him during sports classes, his hair didn't change size, things changed places.

That day Dudley and his stupid friends were chasing Harry across the school yard, their entire class was watching the spectacle but Shannon was only paying attention to Harry  who was loosing his breath.

The teachers had grown acustomed to this practice, even Miss Collins who had tried one too many times to reprimend Dudley but his parents got him out of any trouble, he still managed to get some detentions every now and then with her, but he still chased Harry and made his life miserable.

At a given moment Harry seemed to go and hide behind a wall, Shannon decided to follow him and saw him breathing hard and crying but when she got closer he disappeared in mid air. Shannon couldn't believe her eyes, she had just seen a person disappear?

Dudley came along

"He is not here, I swear I saw him coming down here" Dudley said.

Dudley then looked at Shannon

"What are you looking at Crowley, don't tell me you actually care about him, because maybe now we can chase you instead" Dudley said. 

Shannon walked away towards her friends without saying a word.

"Shan are you ok? you look like you've seen a ghost" Maddie asked.

"I think I have" Shannon said.

"What do you mean? Harry had bed sheets on" Alfie said.

"no, he disappeared in mid air behind the wall" Shannon said.

"I swear, that's what I saw" Shannon said.

"Shan maybe you should go see the school counselor or maybe Miss Collins, you like to spend time in her office and asking about her class more than any other student" Alfie said.

"Shut it Alfie" Shannon said but nevertheless she went to talk to Miss Collins, the best teacher in the entire school who seemed to care about her students and for some reason specially about Harry maybe because he was the most bullied and according to what Shannon knew, she had had a difficult chilhood as well.

"Miss Collins I want to talk to you about something" Shannon said.

"What is it miss Crowley? you want another explanation about the red blood cells?" Miss Collins asked.

"No, is about Harry, you know I have always said that weird stuff happens around him" Shannon said.

"And I've told you, that is just your mystery loving imagination trying to find something strange" Miss Collins said.

"But this time, I saw him disappear in mid air and I haven't seen him around in the school" Shannon said.

Miss Collins face tensed as if she was fearing something.

"Look why don'we go looking for Mr Potter together and you'll see that he didn't disappear in mid air ok, he just hid away from his arse of a cousin... oh excuse my language Miss Crowley" Miss Collins said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Miss Collins and Shannon left the classroom and went into the yard,  and Shannon took Miss Collins to the spot where she had seen Harry disappear suddenly they heard a scream.

"Help!!! I don't know how I got up here" It was Harry, he was on the ceiling of the school.

"What? how could he get up there?" Shannon asked.

"That is not our priority right now Miss Crowley, we have to get him down before he gets hurt, go get a ladder please" Miss Collins said.

Shannon went to talk to the concierge to get the ladder but couldn't help but to think that Miss Collins was avoiding her questions on purpose. The concierge was sleeping while listening to the radio so Shannon just carefully took the ladder but she got caught"

"Miss Crowley where are you going with that ladder?" the concierge asked her.

"It's Potter he is on the roof and Miss Collins asked me to come for the ladder" Shannon said.

"Fine take it, just call me if you break it, because I'll have to pay for it" the concierge said.

Shannon left with the heavy ladder to where Miss Collins was calming Harry down.

"thank you Miss Crowley, now Mister Potter stay very still while we fit the ladder and be very careful while comming down the ladder" Miss Collins said

Harry did as Miss Collins said and went down the ladder carefully until he tripped over and fell, it wasn't very high but Shannon thought he bounced slightly on the ground.

"Are you ok?" Miss Collins asked.

"I'm ok, well my head hurts and oh what will Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon think of this, everytime one of these weird accidents I end up punished, please give me detention Miss Collins" Harry said.

Shannon looked stranged, that wasn't the first time something like this happened, she was right but why would it get him in trouble. What was going on with that familly? And why would Miss Collins change the topic every time she brought the topic up.

"Oh and Thank you Shannon, for getting the ladder

_________________________________________________________________________

"So what happened with Potter" Maddie asked when Shannon 

"he somehow ended up in the ceiling" Shannon said.

"So he climed up there?" Alfie asked.

"no, I don't think so, I think he teleported" Shannon said.

"Shannon people can't teleport" Maddie said.

"But he had no idea how he got up there and I saw him disappear, anyway that's not the only thing bothering me, Miss Collins acted strange during the whole situation, she avoided my questions about how things happen and didn't seem entirely surprised when I told her he disappeared in mid air or when she saw him on the roof"Shannon said.

"Is this about your weird dream regarding Miss Collins with the weird people in tunics that disapeared mid air as well" Alfie said.

"no, it's not about my dream she acted weirdly today okay" Shannon said.

"Why don't we bring a videocamera and film them" Alfie said.

"are you kidding Alfie, those things are expensive, not to say huge, they will notice it" Maddie said.