Azkaban

Sirius had spent a long time in his lonely cell, not sure how long, he had nightmares of the tortures the Carrows had done to him or the night his friend died and the fate of his former friend Peter, Dementors went all around the place but they didn't get to him, he was strong enough to get those things away.

He often thought of Diana, what she would be doing, was she taking care of Harry?, was she working in the Astronomy department? did she believe he was innocent? questions plagued his head, he could find calm if he just remembered his time in school, the relief and freedom when he got sorted into Griffindor, meeting James on the train. Everything came to his mind, sometimes he wondered how long it would take for him to die there without seeing any of the people he cared about again.

Sirius got distracted by someone being taken to the cell next door.

"You think it's over it's not over as long as that kid lives it will never be over" said the prisoner, who's voice was familiar to Sirius, it took him a moment to realize who it was, Cassia Rosier, his brother's fiancée that cold witch, she some times acted more crazy than Bellatrix.

"is that you Sirius? my brother in law, you think that by playing good guy you could avoid this place" Cassia said.

"And I thought that by hiding in your country house you could avoid this place too" Sirius said.

"I had some errands to do involving a certain 6 year old" Cassia said with crazyness in her voice.

"Did you hurt him?" Sirius asked with the snarkyness in his voice replaced by fear and sadness.

"I definitely intended to but your stupid girlfirend was there and she called the Aurors" Cassia said annoyed.

"What about my brother, what happened to him?" Sirius asked, relieved to know that Harry was fine and Diana was looking out for him.

"I don't want to talk about your brother now is time to relax and let those shadow things come to me, being having your worst memories come to you can be fun" Cassia said.

Carzier than Bella for sure Sirius thought 

________________________________________________________________________________

After her fiancée died in an act of betrayal against the dark lord Cassia Rosier did her best to prove her worth but it never worked he prefered Bellatrix, a weak old Black, like all the Blacks had proven to be. Cassia's final attempt to please her master included to kill the kid that had killed him, but that proved itself hard as the boy had been placed under protection and she was sent ot Azkaban, for some reason her mother had warned her about going to the prison, was her mother really so scared about some dementors, the Rosiers had done worse, the Keirs not that much worse but bad still, she could handle it.

After a little catching up with her brother in law Cassia disposed herself so the dreadful creatures ate her soul away, but while at first the dementor showed her memories of her chilhood, getting reprimended for talking to a curious muggle boy before killing the boy before her eyes to show her the worthlesness of muggles, the long weeks practicing the unforgivable curses, Cassia began seeing other memories, memories that weren't her own, memories of another time long long ago.

There was a family of wizards living on an island, they were happy and joyful, a mother a father and a little boy, the island was protected by magical wards so muggles couldn't get in it, the boy studied magic with a friend who lived in a village of the nearest port , as time went by the two friends fell in love, married and had a little boy, it was then that Cassia heard the last name of the boy, Kiers, her mother's name this were her ancestors.

The boy now a man lived with his parents, his wife and his young son, slowly his mother started to fall sick and the magical barrier that protected the island weakened, as it did a bunch of muggle pirates came on the island.

"you've never seen this island before? we've been across these seas for a long time and I haven't seen it" one of them said.

"No captain, this island seems to have appeared out of nowhere" another one of the men said.

The man was t doing some levitation spell with their kid.

"That explains it, they're wizards, they must have hidden the place"  the captain said.

"Wizards?" the sailor asked

"yes, foul beings capable of bending the laws of nature to their liking, a nuisance, but they can be useful" the captain said.

"how?" the sailor asked.

"You'll see" the captain

the vision proceeded to show how the pirates tortured the family  and forced them to do what they wanted  food, riches the pirates took advantage of everything the wizard family had built till th place was left lifeless and the pirates killed the man's parents and his wife, the son who was about 13 was taken prisoner and the man left without options, when he regained conciousness used the crucio curse on the few sailors that remained and bowed to torture every single one of those pirates, every single muggle ship that dared come near the island.

The wizard began practicing dark magic and dementors started to appear around the place and the family house in ruins became a strong and dangerous fortress. 

The dementor had just shown her the story of Azkaban, of her family, she was descended from the kid that had gotten kidnapped by the pirates and the wizard was Echrisdis, famous dark wizard the man who build the terrible place where she was prisoner, he was her anscestor too.

"Show me more" she told the dementor.