Nymphadora

Ted and Andromeda were happily back in their house with little Nymphie, Andromeda had named their little girl after their friend Macarenia, and the Water Nymph plant, as their daughter was born a metamorphomagus like her, when little Nymphie's hair turned pink they remembered their South American friend and wrote her to tell her the news, she wrote back happy that their daugther had been born with the same magical gift she did, but warned them that Nymphadora was still a weird name and that the poor kid would end up hating it just like she hated hers.

To protect their child Ted had agreed tolend their house as a temporary base for the Order of the Phoenix from time to time in exchange for protection, they thought the company might be uncomfortable for Nymphie but she seemed to enjoy it, like she enjoyed the talks of battles and plans and going against dark wizards.

_______________________________________________________________

That cold december morning, the Tonks were visited by Sirius and his friends who were enchanted by the little girl, Sirius and his prank group had mostly put aside their pranking side and had expanded their group of friends, there were 8 teenagers in their room in that moment and little Nymphie just smiled at each of them.

"Hey Moony, why don't you hold her for a bit, while I go talk to Lily" James said as he passed the baby to Remus.

Remus held the baby that just looked at him while she laughed and her hair turned light blue.

"you're a lucky little girl, you can change your hair and your face and your body and you can control it, some of us can't, some may look you down because of what you can do, but you'll always have friends to be with you" Remus said while holding the baby.

On the other side of the room James talked to Lily

"she is pretty cute don't you think?" Lily said

"yes, I wonder if we had a child what would he look like?" James said

"would you like him or her to look like you?" Lily said teasingly

"maybe, but I would love him or her to have your eyes, they are much prettier than mine" James said.

"No they are not stop it" Lily said.

"No, you two stop it, youre poring more sugar than all of Honeydukes" Sirius said.

"maybe we need the sugar after that sour meeting with Lily's sister and her awful fiancee" James said.

"it was pretty bad and hopefully we won't have to see any of them again, I don't want to loose contact with my sister but her husband is unbearable"Lily said.

"Fine you can have your sugar and your future children, as long as they don't encounter that awful uncle you talk about" Sirius said.

"Stop it Sirius, and talking about uncles, you should go check on your second cousin, she misses you" Lily said.

"I think she is fine with Moony, I would even say she likes him" Sirius said.

"Don't be silly Sirius, she is just a baby, she likes everybody" Diana said.

"I don't know, it seems like Remus has kept her entretained" Charlotte said.

____________________________________________________________

That night Sirius stayed in the Tonks house, while he had his own home now, being completely alone felt a little boring at times, so he often went to either Andi's or James's house, he was going to spend christmas with James.

"So how do you like being on your own" Andromeda asked Sirius.

"not having mom bossing me around and kreacher being annoying is pretty nice and since I can do magic outside of school it is even better, and when I feel alone I can come here or go to James's " Sirius said.

"Good to know, we'll need someone to babysit Nymphie" Ted said.

"good, Andi, I wanted to ask you about this order thing, is it bothering you too much? if you have to travel to America again to keep her safe, I'll understand" Sirius said.

"we don't do this for you Siri, we do it for her, we want her to grow up here, to see the world like we did, the good and the bad, we want her to be brave" Ted said.