False God

I thad been three years, and the Dark Lord and his deatheaters still hadn't taken over the wizarding world, Regulus at least wasn't called on more missions where he would have to face anyone or kill anyone, Cassia just went around killing some muggles, while Regulus thought it just brought too much unwanted attention, he normally spent time in the house with Kreacher, his one and only friend and family.

"Master, would you like some biscuits, your favorites with strawberries" Kreacher said.

"Of course, thank you Kreacher, and take one for yourself too, is just you and me in this house now" Regulus said.

"As you wish Master, thank you for your kindness" Kreacher replied.

Suddenly Regulus's arm begun to burn, the same dark burn he felt when he got the mark he had on his arm, it was the Dark Lord, he needed him, maybe if this mission was important for the cause, he could get the recognition he and his soon to be wife Cassia wanted.

He immediately followed the mark to where the dark lord was callling him.

"My lord you called for me" Regulus asked.

"Yes, it has come to my attention that you are right now the sole owner of your aging house elf" Voldemort said.

Regulus was surprised what would the Dark Lord want with a House Elf.

"Yes master, his name is Kreacher he has served my family faithfully for as long as I can remember" Regulus said.

"I need a house elf for a very important mission, and I think your house elf would be perfect for the job" Voldemort replied.

"if you don't mind me asking my Lord, what is the mission Kreacher would have to accomplish?" Regulus asked.

"Does it really matter so much to you?" Voldemort asked.

"well, he is my house elf and I would like to know what kind of job could he help my lord with" Regulus said, not trying to express any of his worries and he had studied occlumancy in the last couple of years, he was quite good at it.

"It is a very important mission for the cause and the future of the wizarding world, that is all I can tell you" Voldemort said.

" I will get him right away my lord" Regulus said as he apparated back to his house.

"Kreacher, are you here? can you come please" Regulus called

"Right here Master" Kreacher said as he appeared.

"Kreacher I need you to do something for me, the Dark Lord called me and he needs your assistance with a special mission, I want you to go with him and do everything he tells you, but promise me that you'll come back" Regulus said.

"I will Master" Kreacher answered.

"and when you come back you have to tell me everything he made you do, everything you can about this special mission, you understand" Regulus said. he needed to make sure Kreacher was safe and he needed to go why the dark lord wouldn't tell him what was happening, with his own house elf.

"now let's go, he is waiting for us"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hours later Regulus was eating the biscuits Kreacher had left for him while reading a book on horrocruxes and other really dark spells, it was a horrific what monster could do such a thing to their soul just to live forever, who would care so little about their own soul, Cassia had been reading that book a lot recently.

"Hey Regie, a bit of light reading huh, it was nice and all but i wish there was a shortcut, to become fully inmortal if you kill enough people" Cassia said.