Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks or Tonks as she prefered people to call her, her mother had given her this stupid name, from a friend of hers that was a metamorphomagus too, but even that friend who had seffered having a stupid name all her life, was mad that Tonks herself had gotten that stupid name and suggested that she could use her last name.

She was so ready to get into Hogwarts and study to be an Auror, throughout her chilhood her house was the siege of the Order of the Phoenix meetings and Tonks met a lot of fanscinating people most of them brave Aurors working to stop a war against a dark wizard, Tonks wanted to be like them when she grew up, going to Hogwarts was the first step, her parents have offered if she would like to go to Ilvermorny or the Salem Institute for Witches and stay with the Swans who were good family friends, but she wanted to go to Hogwarts where her parents studied, where all of the people she admired had studied.

And today she was going to buy her school supplies and her wand, the first day of the rest of her life, and her parents seemed to agree as they reminded her of how they actually met at Olivanders when her dad was lost and uncle Malcom and mom helped him. She was getting tired of that story, she prefered the story that involved magic paint and music. Tonks liked to think that she was a metamorphomagus because her parents kissed for the first time while her mother was covered in magic paint.

________________________________________________________________________________

While her parents took some of  her books Tonks went to buy a wand but she couldn't help but to fall on the entrance, the kids in front of her started to laugh.

"Who's that cluts, she is probably a mudblood" One of the boys said.

"I'm not, I'm Tonks Nymphadora Tonks" Tonks said as her hair turned a dark shade of purple.

"Tonks? oh so you're the daughter of a mudblood and a a blood traitor not to say a freak" the girl next to them said.

Her parents had warned her about people like that, but now that Tonks was it seemed more real, Tonks thought that because of the war prejudice would be down and they wouldn't treat her so harshly, but it seemed as if nothing had changed, winning that war meant nothing.

"I'm not a freak, I'm a metamorphomagus, I can change my appearance at will" said Tonks.

"yeah if that means that your hair acts like magic paint, I don't think that's a good thing" the girl replied.

Tonks started to cry, when someone came in behind her, a red headed boy.

"Are you ok?" the boy said.

"yes, no, I don't know, they just insulted my parents, me and my ability of being a metamorphomagus" Tonks said.

"It's ok, you don't have to pay attention to those gits I think your power is pretty cool, I'm Charlie Weasley by the way" The boy said.

"I'm Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, but please just call me Tonks" Tonks said

"Ok, Tonks are you ready to get your wand?" Charlie asked.

"yes, a little bit nervous... wait you're a Weasley, the family that seems like rabbits" Tonks said

"What?" Charlie said

"I mean that you have a lot of siblings" Tonks said

" well yeah, but I'm the most fun to hang out with" Charlie said.

"Really?" Tonks said

"Yes, Bill is too popular kid, Percy is too uptight, the twins are too much Ron just cries all day, he is a toddler but still, and little Ginny well I don't know she just keeps looking  at Bill when he practices with his broom" Charlie said.

"wow is having siblings really like that?" Tonks asked.

"like what?"Charlie asked.

"you always find ways to tease each other?" Tonks said.

"Pretty much" Charlie answered.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tonks had arrived to the Hogwarts express finding a compartment where Charlie was sitting with an older kid who she assumed was her older brother.

"Hi Charlie can I seat here?" Tonks asked.

"Hey Tonks, of course you can seat here" Charlie answered.

Tonks went foward to sit but ended up falling into the compartment.

"Look, it seems the walking magic paint is just cursed to be a cluts" Said the boy from the wandshop.

"Who do you think you are to talk to her like that?" Charlie's brother stood up to say.

"Sangius Rowle of course" The boy answered.

"after the state that the world is in it isn't very nice to talk to someone like that is it?" Charlie said.

"Ugh this blood traitors disgust me Sang, let'go" the girl next o him said.

The two walked further down the train leaving Tonks and the Weasley's alone.

"So you're metamorphomagus?" Bill asked-

"yes, but I really can't control it much yet, my hair likes the color lilac though" Tonks said.

"Cool, my brother does like special creatures" Bill said.

"Bill!!" Charlie spat.

"Sorry little brother, oh when the other 5 get to school it will be a nightmare, thank Merlin I will be out of school by then" Bill said.

"eh anyone want candy?" Tonks said.