meet Mason Karl

I see Genevieve and I glare I walk up to Karl and I see him pacing his twin sister is in labour and Scott is with Allison. I see Nik walking with Cheryl in his arms and Thomas has Isaac and is reading to him and Hayley is in the babies nursery.   

2 hours later 

we hear a newborn cry and I see Karl look happy and speed into Uma's room and I walk in and I see Uma holding her baby and she says " Everyone meets Mason Karl Marshall." Uma hands Mason too Karl and he coos at Mason and I see Scott speed in and I see Karl hand Mason to Scott I see Karl leave and head to his room. 

Everyone leaves 

I kiss Uma's forehead and she hands me Mason to have a shower. Nik comes in and says " We have two grandsons." I nod and he says " Tori I will always love you." I nod and he kisses the side of my head and kisses Mason's forehead and leaves.  I hope Nik goes and talks with Karl because they need to make up.  Uma and I take Mason to his nursery and we lay him in his crib and Uma goes to lay down.   I go to my room and I hear Nik talking with Karl and I smile.

N: I am sorry for killing Mathias.

K: Are you truly sorry because I will only forgive you once.

they hug and I go in and I join there to hug and I head to my room and I put on a nightgown and I put my hair in a bun and I take out a book and I read for a couple hours not knowing that someone is planning something for Mason and the unborn baby of Nik and Hayley.