2 months later

I am in my New York penthouse Apartment with Lili and Thomas and Kolton and Uma. Karlos is in Milan with Nate I miss them terribly. I am pregnant again with my sixth child. I am watching Criminal minds when I see a text from Nik.
N: The mystic falls gang has murdered Kol.
I gasp and I see Kolton who was named after Kol because Kol found me when I was in labour and carried me back to Esther. I go to my room and I grab my laptop and I facetime Karlos and he says " I will be on the next flight momma."
Kolton goes  to his room and I hear him put on Who's gonna fill there shoes and I grab my phone and I go to Elijahs contact.
V: Make them pay.
Uma comes in and presses her hand on my tummy and says " You are having twins a boy and girl." I nod and she looks at me and says " I'm going to Mystic Falls." I nod and she leaves and I lay on my bed and I think back to when I first got to know Kol.

Spring 995

I became close with Niklaus and we did a thing that only married people should do. I see Niklaus younger brother Kol he is close with my brother Isaac. I walk over and I say " Greetings Kol how are you this fine day." He looks at me and says " Greetings Viktoria I have a boy to pummel he made fun of Rebekah." I nod and I go to my Hutt and I see father there mad and he says " you laid with the Mikaelson boy now you must marry him. " I go to my room and I start to pack.

I snap out of the memory and I think of names and I chose Isaac and Cheryl.
I go on Facebook and I post

' Welcome to the family
Isaac and Cheryl. '