2011

My husband is in Mystic Falls my hometown and I hear he has a soft spot for one Caroline Forbes. I go to the siting room and I see Lili playing on her phone and her hair is in a bun and she is talking to Kolton. I go to my library and I go on my email and I see a email from my grandson.

Nathaniel.Salvatore@gmail.com

Hey
I am visiting in two weeks I miss you
Love
Nathaniel Andrew Salvatore

I smile at my Nate coming to visit and I see a email from Elijah

Elijah.Mikaelson@gmail.com

The family

Everyone is awake and my mother is back from the dead come to Mystic Falls and bring the kids.
Elijah.

I scoff and I walk to my room and I grab my bag and I start to pack and I go and yell at Kolton and Liliana and Thomas to pack were going to Mystic Falls and I text Uma and Karlos to drive to Mystic Falls. I get dressed into my roadtrip gear and I take out my phone and I put on my roadtrip music.  I get into my car and Lili goes into the back well Tom goes beside me and Kolton goes into the passenger backseat. 

I reach Mystic Falls and I go to the biggest place in town and I see the light on and ai get out and I see Nik drawing on the sofa and I clear my throat and he says " Hello Love miss me." I roll my eyes and say " Well darling the kids wanted to see you." He nods and I see Lili come out and she nods at Nik and goes to find a room and I see Kolton talking on his phone and He sits on the sofa and I see Tom with a book on the other side. My kids and I hear a car come to a halt and I see Karl come in with sunglasses on I kiss him on the cheek. Uma comes in and she has a book under her arm. Uma and Karl have been traveling for the last 2 years and I have missed them so much.  I go to my room that I share with Nik and I pick out a nightgown and I put my hair in a side braid and I send a Nate a quick email saying I am in Mystic Falls.