2 months later

Uma has come home and found out she is two months pregnant we are moving to New Orleans with Elijah.

Karlos gets in the front seat and I sit beside him Kolton looks depressed and Lili is laying her head on his shoulder and I see Uma is talking with Thomas.

We get to New Orleans Louisiana and I go to my new house and I put on a nice maternity dress and I put my hair in a bun and I go to the compound and I see Nik and he looks at me and says " Viktoria what the hell are you doing here. " I glare at him and I say " To stop you from doing something horrible." We go to the graveyard and I see a witch bring out a young woman and Uma with a young man. The witch says " This Woman is carrying your child Niklaus and this young man is the father of you first grandchild." I gasp Nik cheated on me and I vamp speed to my house and I lock myself in my room and I think about when I first meet Niklaus.

I met him summer of 992 and I became his close friend and later lover and wife.

I get a call from Klaus and I answer
M: What Niklaus?
K: Love I know your mad at me.
M: what do you think.
K: please move you and the kids to the mayors house.

I reply a yes I bring them to the old mayors house and I set up Nik and I's room and I see the young lady and I feel sorry for her so I walk up to her and I say " Hi my name is Viktoria Mikaelson Klaus wife." She looks at me and says " Great I slept with psycho and also married on classic me." I laugh and I say " What's your name?" She smiles at me and says " Hayley Marshall." I hug her and I see Uma glaring at Scott. I hug her and I see Klaus and Elijah in a deep conversation and I see Karl come in and take Uma with him and I see Scott say " Who the hell is that." I laugh and I say " Her twin brother Karlos Mikaelson he is gay." Scott nods and I go and find the twins I find them in Uma's room she used her magic to make it more modern.

I says " Its beautiful Uma

I says " Its beautiful Uma." She nods and lays on her bed and closes her eyes laying with Karl. I go to my room and I put on a nightgown and I see Klaus come in and looks at me and says " So Isaac and Cheryl huh." I nod and I lay on my side and he asks " Do you need my assistance as a pillow." I nod and he smiles and he kisses my bump and says " little Isaac and Cheryl welcome to the family we are all a bit crazy but we love each other."