When they broke apart, Amy got down on her knees in front of Faryn. She stroked Faryn's dildo, before kissing it and popping it into her mouth.

Amy sucked on the dildo, her head bobbing up and down it's length. She moaned softly, loving the feeling of her lips around it.

Faryn held Amy's head in place, slightly thrusting the dildo further into her girlfriend's mouth.

After a few minutes, Amy started putting the entire length into her mouth, deepthroating Faryn's enormous fake dick. She cheekily poked at Faryn's clit with her tongue, earning a slow moan from Faryn.

Five minutes later, Faryn couldn't contain herself anymore. She grabbed Amy by the hair and threw her onto the bed. Amy turned round to see Faryn climbing onto the bed. Faryn positioned her shaft at Amy's entrance.

She looked into her girlfriend's eyes, and saw a look of fear and lust. She slowly slid the dildo into Amy's vagina, before carefully pulling it out.

Amy moaned, even though Faryn had only put two inches of it in.

Faryn took this as her cue to go even further. She thrust half of the dildo in sharply, and pulled it out again. This caused Amy to moan even louder, so Faryn knew that Amy was ready to receive the full force of her dildo.

She pushed the dick in fully, causing Amy to scream in pain as she was still a virgin. Faryn pulled it out again, before roughly thrusting it back in.

Faryn started to roughly fuck Amy. The dildo was gliding in up to the hilt, going out before being thrusted back in. Amy's pain slowly turned to pleasure, moaning Faryn's name over and over again.

Faryn knew that Amy would orgasm soon, so she tried to thrust the dildo further yet. It disappeared into her girlfriend's dripping cunt, their pussies momentarily touching, before the dildo emerged again. It had blood on it where it had lost Amy her virginity.

They had both moaned in pleasure when their pussies touched. When Faryn thrust in that far again, their pussies touched again. This sent Amy over the edge, sending her into a massive orgasm.

Faryn pulled out of Amy fully, the dildo oozing with Amy's juices. Amy repositioned herself, then began to lick the dildo clean of her creamy cum.

"I'm delicious!" she moaned, in complete and utter ecstasy from her orgasm.

"I know, baby. Now it's your turn"

"My turn for what?" Amy asked, tilting her head.

"Your turn to fuck me and lose me my virginity," was Faryn's reply.

Faryn began to remove the strap on. Once off, she helped her girlfriend put it on.

"Lay down," Amy cooed softly. "On your back, baby. I wanna see your pussy while I fuck it raw."

"I wanna see too," said Faryn, biting her lower lip.

She sat up with help from Amy, so that her back was against the wall. From here, Faryn could see her vagina. It was already soaking wet in anticipation. Amy saw as much.

"You're so wet for me," said Amy. "And I haven't even started. You wanna hear what I'm gonna do to you, Faryn?"

"Yes!" Faryn pleaded. "Please tell me what you're gonna do to me, baby!"

"I'm gonna fuck your tight little pussy raw and take your virginity with your own dildo," Amy said harshly. Her voice wasn't just harsh, there was a hint of seductiveness in there too. Not to mention lust.

With that, Amy roughly thrust the dildo into Faryn's entrance. Faryn screamed uncontrollably as the pain overwhelmed her senses. To her, nothing else existed right now than Amy fucking her with her own dildo.

Amy didn't waste any time in the buildup. She went straight to deepthroating the dildo in her girlfriend's cunt, roughly thrusting in and out. Faryn's pain didn't subside, in fact it was getting more and more intense.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" she screamed. "It hurts so fucking bad! FUCK!"

"You like this," Amy snarled. "Don't you, you little slut?"

"Please!" Faryn begged. "Slow down, Amy! Please! You're hurting me!"

Amy ignored her, continuing to roughly fuck Faryn's dripping cunt with everything she had.

"AMY!" Faryn screamed at the top of her lungs. "Slow down, you're hurting me!"

Amy didn't seem to hear her girlfriend's pleas.

"Amy!" Faryn started crying, the pain now unbearable for her. "You're going too fast! Too hard! It really hurts!"

Amy heard Faryn's cries. They weren't pleasure. They were pain. She stopped thrusting.

"Amy, you're really hurting me. I know you don't mean to, but you are. The pain is unbearable, Amy."

Amy slowly pulled the dildo out. It was covered in blood. Faryn's blood. The harsh look on her face became one of regret, sadness.

"Faryn," she began. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were enjoying it so I started with what made me cum. I had no idea that I was hurting you. It hurt me, too. Losing my virginity."

"Not as much as it hurts me, Amy. You ignored me when I asked you to slow down."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I'm really sorry, Faryn. Just tell me what I need to do to make it up to you."

There were tears in Amy's eyes as she realised just how much she'd hurt Faryn. She burst into tears. She took the dildo off, and put her arms around her girlfriend.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt me, baby. But you did. And how did you not hear me? I was screaming at you."

"I'm so sorry, Faryn. I wanted you to enjoy it as much as I did. Clearly, you didn't. I'll understand if you don't wanna have sex with me any more."

Faryn laughed, despite the pain she was in. "Why would I not wanna have sex with you, baby? I love you, nothing's gonna change that."

Amy's face showed relief. Relief that Faryn wasn't mad at her and that she still wanted to have sex with her. She gave a small smile.

"I love you too, Faz."

They kissed.

It was now approaching midnight, and they were both very tired.

"Goodnight, Faz."

"Goodnight, princess."