23

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything becomes fuzzy and my mind slowly bubbles out of focus and my senses are heightened by harsh lights. My body moves on its own and I sigh out, leaning against the warm body as they hold me to their chest.

So warm.

I lace my fingers around the ones wrapped around my waist, my other hand on their cheek behind me. They sway me side to side as I lay my head on their shoulder, trying to grasp their warmth as much as possible. I whimper out softly, their teeth running down my neck and shoulders, their hand softly tugging down my strap.

They smell familiar.

I gasp out softly as they latch their mouth onto my neck, my skin between their teeth as they sucked and nibbled. Their hips grind against my back as they growled into my ear.

"Yoongi..." I barely mumble out a whisper, feeling his hand trail down slowly. "Please..."

"(y/n)..." He growls out, gripping my thigh tightly and my eyes snap open. I turn around and see a much taller and tanned man, his eyes piercing through mine in the dark.

"Not Yoongi." I whine out and try to get out of this mans hold but he holds me in place, gripping my hips. "Nooooo. Off, off." I huff out in annoyance, shoving his chest but my arms don't do anything. "I want Yoongles! Not you! Shoo!" I yell out and squeal in surprise as my body gets picked up and thrown over his shoulder. "Put me down! I need to pee!" He takes me out of the living room and up the stairs.

Taehyung!?

My breath gets caught in my throat when I recognise the Gucci shirt. I get put down and I run for the stairs but my back is shoved against a bedroom door. Taehyung hovered above me, his eyes hooded as he slowly leaned down.

"YOONGI!" I scream out and Taehyung is quickly thrown to the side, a flash of black darting past my eyes. 

Oh shit.

I look to my right and see a black panther pounced ontop of a drunken and mad Taehyung.

"Kitty!" I giggle out and the panther looks up at me, a snarl on its face as his tail swishes violently. He looks back at Taehyung, growling at his face and snapping his jaw close to his neck before releasing Taehyung from under his paws. Taehyung huffs out in annoyance and dusts off his shirt, stumbling back downstairs.

"What the fuck (y/n)!" Yoongi walks up to me, back in his man form but his kitty ears were pinned down against his head. "You need to be more careful-"

"-Yoongs!" I squeal out and jump in his arms.

"Jesus Christ (y/n). I go to take a nap to get sober and I see you like this." Yoongi sighs out but I jump and cling onto him like a koala, my legs wrapped around his waist.