BC; Autumn Breeze

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was happy, beyond happy as he held the boquet of flowers tight.

It was his and Taehyung's 3rd anniversary, and he had a surprised for the older waiting at their favourite spot; the old olive tree just outside the courtyard of their neigborhood.

But that happiness was cut short when Tae told him those three words that he will never ever forget,

Those three words that will forever etch inside his heart, wounding it like a thousand needles;

"Let's break up."

Jungkook felt the whole word crashing down on his shoulders with those words as he felt pain surges through his fragile heart.

The pain that was actually too strong that he dropped the flowers on the ground and started crying, without even realizing it.

"W—Why?" He managed to ask without choking, and Tae only gives him an apologetic look.

"This isn't working out,"

Jungkook narrows his eyes with that answer.

What does he mean this isn't working out? They were fine just yesterday. What happens in those 24 hours that they aren't together?

"Are you joking? That's bullshit!" Jungkook yelled as he stare into the older's eyes, looking for some kind of hint that Taehyung is indeed just joking.

But Taehyung's serious look only proves to him that he isn't.

And it's tearing Jungkook's heart into tiny million pieces.

"T-Taehyungie, d-don't do this please —" he said as he slumps down on the ground, looking all defeated.

Taehyung didn't say a word as he looks everywhere but him; and Jungkook knew there's still a way to fix this.

Even if he doesn't know what is there exactly to fix.

"Hyung please,"

Jungkook was never the one to begged, but if it's for Taehyung then he would gladly do so.

Taehyung was his everything. His past, his present, and the only future he wants.

Taehyung — his lovely Taehyung is all he ever wanted; and if he has to do anything just to not lose him then he will.

So he begged, and clutches on Taehyung's leg like a toddler never wanting to let go of his mother.

"D-Don't please, i — I don't wanna lose you, please Taehyung." He cries as he clutches the older's leg as tightly as he could.

Taehyung was shock at his actions but never looked at him even once as he tried to pry Jungkook away.

"Jungkook —"

"Please please please" Jungkook begs again, "I love you Taehyungie, don't do this — don't leave me please! We can still fix this Tae, this isn't the answer —"

"This is the only answer Jungkook,"
Taehyung's firm and cold tone renders him speechless and he actually froze. The older took that opportunity to push him away, hard.

Making Jungkook stumble and fall on the ground.

"Taehyung .." Jungkook called, feeling weak and vulnerable under Taehyung's eyes.