Chapter 1

Indi's POV
It's my first day with Piper's squad, kinda nervous. I mean they are so popular, sometimes I wondered where they got all of the fame.. Anyways I knock on Piper's door she greet me nicely, "Indigo ! Nice to see you here, come in" she said, I smiled widely and entered her house. "So Indi, meet everyone, everyone meet Indi" I greet each and everyone there. "Wait where's Walker ?" Piper ask, "he's in the bathroom" this boy I'm pretty sure his name is Jentzen said. "There he is" he said again, "hey what did I miss ?" I saw this cute boy they said his name is Walker, he is pretty cute. "So Walker meet Indi, she's new to the squad" Piper said, "oh cool, I'm Walker" he said reaching out his hand to shake with mine, "Indi, nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand. "So guys let's start shooting" this guy I think he's the camera man pretty sure his name is Hunter. "Oh hi Indi, I'm Hunter" yep I'm right, "hi, nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too, okay let's get started"
After shooting the video,
"Hey guys ! Let play truth or dare" Jenna said, "I'm sorry guys I have to go, soccer game awaits" Walker response, "oh come on Walker, now ?" Jenna ask, "yep, bye see ya" he said, he took one last glance at me, I smiled at him and he smiles back. "Ok nevermind, truth or dare without Walker I guess" Jenna said, "can I start first ?" Piper said, everyone nods, "okay Indi since you are new to the squad, truth or dare ?" Great. "Truth" I said, "ok, do you have a crush ?" seriously ? "No I don't " "oh I see, so we can paired you up with Sawyer than since he's the only boy who doesn't have a crush" Piper said, I smiled fakely, "actually he's not the only one, Walker doesn't have a crush too" Sophie said, "well yeah, but no" Piper said, "why not ?" I ask, and instantly regret that,  "uwu Indi, do you like Walker ?" Jenna ask, "what no I'm just asking, sorry if it's uncomfortable to answer I'm such a curious person" "oh no it's fine it's just that Walker is my crush but he doesn't know I like him" Piper said, oh not good cause I think I might like him, I guess I have to stop that feeling. "Wait Piper Sawyer said you like me" Lev said, whoa awkward, "wha- Sawyer ! I do I kinda have to crushes" she replied, ok what ? Who would have two crushes ? "But I like you more actually" she continues, "well I guess that's a good thing since I like you too" Lev said, "well Piper, I think you don't need Walker anymore then" Jenna said, "what ? Why ?" she ask, "I mean you have a crush on Walker but he doesn't know you like him plus you like Lev and he confirmed it that he likes you" Sophie said, "I know but I don't care, I mean he doesn't have a crush anyways why don't we just make him to like me" okay this girl is over the limit, I know I shouldn't said that, but I can't help it. "Okay why don't we moving on" Jenna said "my turn" I said, "Emily truth or dare ?" I choose her since she's very quiet, "umm dare ?" she replied, "I dare you to slide into your crush dm" I said, "uwu, Indi that's a good one" Jenna said, I kinda like her. "Umm now ?" Emily ask, "yea, just saying Hi how are you" I replied, "okay just incase it is one of the boys we would like the boys to hand over their phones to us, so only girls that know the tea" Jenna said, okay kidding I love her. Then the boys hand their phones over to us, we silent each of their phones and let Emily dm her crush. "I sent it" Emily said, then one of the boys phone vibrates, it's Sawyer's. We were about to react, when Jenna whispered "Guys ! Don't react ! Then the boys know her crush is one of them" "it doesn't matter anyways, Sawyer will opened his phone and saw that notification" Piper whispered back, "I know that's way we have to erase this notification, when he opened his dm he thought that Emily is just asking how's he" Jenna replied "Genius" I said, then she replied with a thank you.

Here come chapter 1, really excited that you guys can enjoy this story in here, have fun reading the next chapter 😉