Hidden inside, it's in there somewhere? part 2

3

Journey and the school

I was eating my breakfast as the car arrived outside. But it wasn't just any car, it was a limo, a big flashy limo. It would catch everyone's attention, and I didn't like attention at all. This was bad, and so annoying, it was just what I needed, not. Why did these people make such a big deal about things we were only going to the airport not a red carpet advent. I got up grabbing a book, it was going to be a long day, a drive to the airport and a flight and another car journey to chestnut academy. And all the way I had to put up with Elena, great. I climbed into the limo with a shoulder-bag, Elena sat the other side of me, luckily two seats between us. She could of sat on the long side seat but no, she had to sit near me. I put my feet up on the seats so the I could have a kind of slouchy laid back position. I pulled out my book of which was 'The secret countess' by Eva Ibboston.

When I finally looked up from my book I realised we had parked at the airport, and just about to get out, I closed the book stuffing it into my shoulder bag. I got up collecting my stuff around me. The driver was out and opening my door before I could. I climbed out thanking him. He opened the boot pulling out our stuff, and then headed to get some luggage trolleys, he put mine on one and hers on another. He closed the boot and then locked the limo, he headed for her trolley, I guess I was pushing mine, then. I followed him and Elena, weaving the trolley through people all the way to luggage drop off and desk. Elena shoved her pass port into the lady's hand, I handed mine to her as-well. She nodded and asked some questions, Elena responded for me as well as her self. We put our stuff through the machine, and then walked up to our flight's lounge, where our driver said goodbye.

After a further half an hour we were shown to the first class area of plane where I soon fell asleep and was later wakened by a hostess when we had landed. I was still foggy from sleeping as we walked through the airport and then to collect our luggage. I grabbed two trolleys as Elena carried on walking. I followed her meekly as we went to the luggage carousel I looked carefully for my luggage, but couldn't see it for awhile. But Elena saw hers and put it on one of the trolleys, the carousel kept turning until I saw mine and then lugged it onto the trolley.

We had been instructed to meet someone in the lobby so we sat in chairs looking for this person to show up, I sat reading but I couldn't concentrate it was too loud and busy. Elena sat there texting on her phone, ignoring me, nothing knew there then. I continued to read, until I felt eyes on me, I looked up. I saw Elena talking to some boy, he was starring at me. I looked at Elena quickly, pleading her to stop him, she laughed and then said, " Alexa this is my friend Aaron, I forgot to say he was flying in as well. And will be travelling with us, to the school." I looked her, great now this was going to be even more awkward. I looked away, and down into my book. Ignoring them, but I listened to their conversation.

"Nice to meet you to" he mumbled, he thought me rude, I didn't care he would just be an ass, well he must be if he was friends with her. " Oh yeah, she doesn't talk, to anyone apparently she has talked for ten years" she talked about me as if I wasn't sat next to her. I looked up noticing the boy didn't have an luggage, I looked at him. And then looked away, he saw me looking at him. " Um Elena,we have to go you see I already was here before you so the drivers outside waiting whilst I came to get,you" he told her. "erhh yeah, Alexa we gotta go now" she looked at me. I stood up with my book in one hand I grabbed my trolley and waited for them. "Do you want me to take your trolley for you?" he asked Elena, she nodded smiling.

I struggled pushing the trolley, whilst Elena just walked talking to Aaron. As we reached the car, I heard Aaron whisper something to Elena, " You know I heard about what happened to Brad, did she really do that?" he asked. I glared at him, so that was the jerks name. I laughed. They looked at me, I starred at them. The driver took my trolley loaded my stuff in the boot, I clambered into the limo, yes we had another limo, and yet again I hated it. I decided to sit on the long seat going down the left side of the limo, no way was I going to sit with them. I went right up to the end so I could rest against the back of the separator, from us to the driver. I opened my book and began reading again. They climbed in after me, and continued to talk, I listened to them, I like to eavesdrop a lot.