Intro

Characters:

Characters:

Park Jimin:
He is the leader of the Park's. He's cold but when it comes to the Business, he gets all hyped up and becomes blind in them. He's a 'golden gunner' who can kill three men in 1 second. 24 years.

Lee Julian:
The leader of Lee's. She hates the Park's but haven't met in person or seen him. She friends with the Jeon's. She is sweet as long as people does the thing she wanted it the way it should be done. 'Golden gunner' who can fight while shooting with guns in her both hands aiming at different directions 24 years. Brother Lee Ji-Heun, who is 27 years old.

Min yoongi:
The leader of the Min's. He has the coldest hearts out of all the other gangsters. 'Golden gunner' who can kill people with his eyes closed and without looking back. 26 years.

Jeon jungkook:
The leader of the Jeon's. He's a very sweet fellow and is the closest to the leader of Lee's. also a 'golden gunner'. 23 years old. If someone makes him mad he kills them right away without looking who it is. Jeon Soobin, younger brother of Jungkook who is 19 years.

Kim Taehyung;
The leader of Kim's. He is a 'golden gunner'. He can kill anyone that hurts his girlfriend, Bae Minseo, who's the leader of the Bae's.