Chapter 4

————————————As I was staring out the giant glass window, my phone started to ring in my pocket

————————————
As I was staring out the giant glass window, my phone started to ring in my pocket. I took it out and spared a glance at it. Taeshik, why is he calling now?

I ignored it and stare at Jimin, who was also doing the same. "What?" I muttered. He shook his head.

My phone kept ringing three times but I just ignored it.

"Why aren't you receiving the call? It might be important," Jimin said, as he was also able to hear the phone ringing. "Nah, it's fine," I shook my head.

It stopped ringing with a 'ting' sound. I took it out.

Message:

Taeshik: Important!

"Uhh... Jimin, I gotta take this call," I stood up and walked out of his office towards mine. What could this important thing be?

As I reached my office, I redialed Taeshik's number.

*Over The Call*

Why weren't you answering my calls!!?

I immediately moved the phone away from my ear.

Jeez. Chill out, man! I was in Jimin's office.

Whatever, just don't do anything stupid.

TAESHIK!!!

Haha, ~ caught you.

I'll never forgive you.

Fine, I'll stop.

Yeah right, why did you call?

Meet me up at the cafe at the mall.

Why?

I said it's important, right?

Yeah so?

Get your ass here now!!

With that, he hung up. I chuckled and made my way towards my car before driving to the cafe. What is this important thing? I can't keep on visiting the HQ, Jimin will start to suspect me.

"Yah Julian! Over here!" I turned my head, "What's up!" I sat down at the table, making myself as comfortable as I can.

"So what's your so-called 'important' meetup?" I asked as the waiter placed the coffee on the table and left.