Chapter 2

——————————-

——————————-

"Hi, are you Kim Jensoo?" an unknown guy asked. "Yeah, that's me," I replied.

"I'm Mark and I'll be your guide for today," he said. I nodded and stood up. We both walked around the whole building. I got so frustrated with the fact that whenever he's talking, he kept on staring at my body instead of my face again and AGAIN.

"Can you not stare at my body?" I asked. "Uhhh..... sorry," he led me into an office and opened the door.

"Who's room is this?" I asked, looking around the medium size room which held all the necessary things needed for an employee.

"Yours," he replied. "What?! This is for me?" I asked again. "Yeah, you joined in as one of the seniors and we have special offers for seniors. I'll go through that with you later the day," he explained.

I nodded and sat down on my chair in front of a computer. I noticed a piece of paper on the corner of the table. I picked it up and read it.

*Username: kimjensoo95
Password: workhard*

Who'd put this as a password? Funny! I typed it on the computer.

At first, I changed my password to something extremely complicated.

"Now that you are all settled. I'm gonna go through all the rules and expectations and what you have access to," he explained. I simply nodded. "You are allowed to go to all the wings of the building as you are a senior."

I felt really happy. It would be easy enough for me to finish this mission that way. "But...... boss is always gonna be on the watch since you are new. If...... you can win his heart and be his favourite employee. You're lucky. And he never even looked at us. Not even once. So you might be the first one," he explained further, as he ended with a mysterious wink.

"Interesting!" I made a note to myself of that. "I'll get going now," he said and left. Now that I'm all alone in this room.

"This job is gonna be fun!" I checked what's on the computer so far and there's this file about missions but not that important ones. As I was scrolling my eyes suddenly caught this specific file 'failed'. I opened it and there was a picture of

ME.

"What's this?"

There are some word files. I opened it and there's all information about me. My old picture with the brown hair and sharp jawline. I peeked my head towards the mirror.

"New, innocent, fashionable, beautiful Julian. I'm proud of you old Julian!"

My jawline doesn't look that sharp, since I have my hair dyed into a different color which I had never tried before.