seize - Youtube

picture on side is coco cx goshh he's cute ! 

      We got back to the house with the new family member Coco. Luke came running to the door with tear stained cheeks saying how sorry he was and it was a little crush that broke his heart. I forgave him when he started crying on Michael's shoulder. 

        Calum walked in and smiled seeing the puppy, "Who's this little boy?" he coo's and scratches behind Coco's ear and Coco licks Calum's hand. 

        "Coco." Michael says smiling at me and his arms wrapping around Luke, rubbing his arm as whimpers leave Luke's lips, he stares at the floor with no emotion. 

        I take the bag of Coco's stuff and go into the kitchen getting everything set up. I place his two bowls on the floor by the door, filling them with water and food. 

        Running up to Michael and I's- Michael's room I put Coco's bed in the corner. 

        The door opens and Michael walks in and pulls me into a hug. "Hello my beautiful, Belle." He kisses my lips. 

        "Belle?" I question. 

        He nods, "Beauty And The Beast, baby."         

        I laugh and shove his shoulder, "Where's Coco?" I ask when my laughs calm. 

        "The boys are playing with him." Michael says and pulls me down onto the bed with him.         

        "Michael!" Ashton's voice yells from downstairs. 

        Michael groans and gets up, walking to the door. I quickly kick him in the butt and he turns around, "What was that for?!" 

        "Where's my kiss?" I say and pout my bottom lip. 

        He smiles evilly and jumped onto me I let out a shriek, but I am silenced when his lips are roughly and sloppily placed on mine.         

        "Better then no kiss." I say and laugh.         

        Michael smirks at me then leaves the room. 

        I grab my phone that starts going off like crazy. 

                charlie is coming to stay with you for a week

                im dropping him off tomorrow

                please dont lose him       

        I smile, little Charlie! Charlie is a little boy my parents adopted when he was two, he is now six, has blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Adorable child if you ask me. 

                perfect ! 

I reply and skip downstairs to the living room seeing the boys searching the room. 

        "What are you guys looking for?" I ask and sit on the couch next to sleeping Coco. 

        Michael looks up at me from a box, "A camera for you to record us on Youtube, baby." He gushes. 

        I smile. "Sweet." 

        "Damn right sweet. I spent three hundred dollars on it for a Taylor Swift concert." Ashton says and I let out a laugh. 

        "Mikeyy," I say and Michael looks at me mumbling a 'yeah?' "My little brother is getting dropped off at my house tomorrow, he's staying with me for a week." 

        "Can't wait to meet him!" Michael grins. 

-

        "Hello, i'm Luke, that's Michael, Calum and Ashton. This is a song we wrote.  Hope you like it." Luke says to the camera, he's in a much better mood, looking like he never cried his eyes out. Happy. 

        They started playing and then Luke began to sing his lines.         

        "Started out like . in the movies

but it ended. like a bad dream

curtain opened .heard the crowd roar

this ones a repeat . seen it before

rewind to the start before it all went wrong

whats going on?

fast forward to the end . after everyone's gone home

and they've forgotten it all

this ain't a movie that I want to see

a tragic story starring you and me

yell "cut!" we're stuck inside this scene

this is heartache on the big screen

the clock is ticking. and i'm out of time

the cameras rollin' and I forgot my lines

my script is ripped and now I see

this is heartache on the big screen," 

        The song went on a before I knew it, it was Michael's turn and it made my stomach swarm with butterflies, my face possibly looked like the heart eyed emoji. 

        "If Hollywood could see me now

i've got this starring roll

but they won't so i'll just keep on acting like a fool."

        Luke ended the song and I pressed end on the camera and threw it on the couch next to me and ran up to Michael who was putting his guitar down.         

        "You were perfect, Mikey." I cooed and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his sweaty cheeks. (lol butt cheeks) 

        "Thank you, baby." He said and placed his hand on my waist. 

        I laid my head onto his chest hearing his fast heartbeat. 

        "Either you went really hard on the guitar, or you feel nervous with me." I say and look up at him. 

        He smiles sheepishly "Both."