six - flashback

*calumpov*
•flashback•

        It was about one am when there was a banging at my door.

        I tiredly crawled out of bed and pulled on some sweats.

        As I got downstairs Michael was frantically looking around downstairs.

        "Michael?" I asked and nervously crossed my arms.

        He paused and looked up a me with teary eyes. Letting out a sob as he collapsed.

        I ran up to his side, "what's wrong?!" I wrapped my arms around him as he fisted my t shirt crying.

        After a minute or so of him crying he stopped and sniffled looking at me. "She.. she's dead- I left a number here the other day! -I, I need the number-"

        My eyes widened "who died?!"

        He paused and bit his lip. "my mom"

        "Karen?!" I yelled. "How did she die?!"

        "Cancer"

        "How long had she had it?!"

        "A year. I thought she would be fine! Calum I thought she would! but, I got home today and she started crying and fisting her heart- she said call the number! Calum the numbers here!" He was now choking on his sobs.

        I felt a tear slip my eye. Karen was like my second mom. she was always caring and thought about others.

        "It's not your fault Mikey" I cooed.

        He started to laugh. scared me a bit. "But it is" he wiped is tears. "if I wasn't a fuck up and forgot then my mom would be blowing my phone telling me to come home! but no she's in a hospital bed as they struggle to bring her back!" He yells.

        I frowned. "Who are you going to stay with?"

        He shrugged. "there going to put me in a foster home until I turn 18 in a few months"

        "Couldn't you like. Live with Ash?"

        "Possibly" Michael started to cry again. "I miss her"

        I pulled him in for a hug and rubbed his back as he poured out of his heart.

        "I want to die!" 

        I gasped. "Michael don't say that!" 

        "No one will ever love me