The Beast Inside!

This is going to be along chapter :)

*Destiny's P.O.V.*

I wake up to find I'm in a room with a window, closet, bed, rug and a door of corse! I look at my clothes I'm not wearing my dress anymore I'm wearing a pink nightgown 'I should get dressed' I think as I get up only to fall flat on my face "ow" I say aloud getting up, I look at my leg to see it has a cast on it "must of broken my ankle..." I hop over to the closet and open it I see a black/grey hoodie and torn blue jeans "good enough!" I say getting dressed.
When I finish dressing I hear voices outside in the halls I start to feel pain in my head and my lower back I hide under the bed and try not to whimper at the pain. I see the door creak as it open "where is she?" I hear a male voice ask "I don't know maybe she woke up and left?" A soft voice reply "we should search the Bounty for her" one said as they all left, all except one I saw green shoes walk over to the bed I turn on my back carefully but quickly and dig my nails to the bottom of the bed sadly I fail to notice my tail was laying motionless on the floor.
A hand grabbed my tail making me yowl in response
He pulled on my tail and pulled me out from under the bed 'DAMN he is strong!' I think to myself as I stare at him he smiled 'charming...' I comment in my mind he stops pulling my tail and reaches out a hand to help me up "my names Lloyd yours?"
I take his hand "Destiny" I say "it's nice to meet you Destiny" he was about a inch or so taller than me.
-
INSPIRATION LOST!