Chapter Forty-six: Confessions

Continuation...

----

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

"Do you know why? Because I love you, " I say without hesitation. Everything becomes quiet that I swear I forgot I was even talking to Mina.

I was ready to leave the secluded area and forget this happened when I heard a clearing of a throat.

" You what...? " I roll my eyes as I grip the knob, taking in a deep breath. " I love you, Myoui Mina, " I say, this time bravely, turning around to look at her. 

She looks at me like she wanted me to continue, " I fell in love with you, I think since the day I met you, I fell in love with your adorable smile, those planet brown eyes that I swear they attack me every time I stare right into them, I fell in love with your caring, sweet and romantic personality. Whenever you took care of me like... " I close my eyes, taking a deep breath once again.

"...like I'm your actual girlfriend, you made me love you, even more, when you showed me that you actually care for me... " I say, refusing to stare at those brown eyes. This wasn't what I planned. I planned a whole romantic dinner with candles and roses for confession but since my dumb ass couldn't resist, here I am, confessing my undying love for the girl in a secluded area, how romantic.

"...but sometimes I remember, this was all an act, a roleplay for the both of us, and I couldn't help but think, what if you're just playing with my feelings? My thoughts were correct when I saw that scene, Mina, " I say, staring at the ground like it is interesting.

" I fucking trusted you, Mina, I don't care if you don't like me back, I just wanted your trust, I hoped that you will tell me everything, I mean, everything, including that scene Mina, I don't really care if it will be heartbreaking for me... " I say, starting to tear up but I decided not to fight it anymore and let them fall freely.

"... I've had enough of constantly living a life full of lies, I hoped that you will be the reason to give me freedom, I hoped that you are different to them, Truth hurts but do you know what hurts more...? " I ask, finally staring at her as my tears continuously fall.

" Mina! " I yell that made her look at me with scared eyes, I know I look scary when I am like this but I need to get this out.

" Do you know? " I ask her when she shakes her head no, I chuckled bitterly, I look like a psychotic, pathetic bitch right now.

" ...it hurts to finally realize that the person you love the most, doesn't trust you enough, all I am asking for is trust Mina, trust and you can't even give that, what more, love? " I say as I punch the door angrily, mad at myself for even trusting that fast. Mad at Mina because she broke my trust.

She didn't utter a single thing, I wanted her to speak to me, but she didn't. I waited for a couple of minutes but nothing. Guess my confession is useless, huh?

I turn around, this time not hesitating to turn the doorknob, opening the door as I ready myself to step out. When I was about to do that, I was stopped by those words that I feared for, that I never ever would have expected to come out from her mouth.

" Well then, this is all just an act, don't expect me to act like what you expected me to be, these, all these are just for publicity, nothing more, " She says, her voice quivering that I swear I thought she is lying. I can feel my heart broke into pieces this time as I fight the tears that are threatening to fall again.

" Good to know, " I say, swallowing the lump in my throat as I finally turn the knob and steps out in the secluded area, running towards the exit, ignoring the concerned stares from all the staff and even ignoring Jihyo unnie's call. I hurriedly walk towards the grassy field, sitting down as I let my tears fall, shouting like I'm the only one.

Punching the ground as hard as I could, ignoring the pain and the sound of cracking, gripping some grass as I let out a sob of anger. I didn't expect this to happen really, I knew I went overboard but I couldn't help it.

I continuously sob under the hot rising sun, feeling myself getting tired and numb. I didn't want to go back Inside since I remembered that I came here with Mina in the first place, how great.

I decided to just start to walk, despite the fact that this area is far from home, I would have to walk for approximately four hours to get there but that's okay. I start to walk like a fucking zombie, ignoring my bleeding hand.

I turn around when I heard a horn, only to see Jihyo unnie. I stared at her when she hurriedly leaves the vehicle, concern evident in her face.

" What happened to your knuckles?! Let's go, " She said, dragging me by the arm, instead of fighting with her, I decided to follow her since Jihyo unnie can be pretty scary when she's mad.

I let Jihyo unnie buckle my seat belt as she drives me towards my apartment, I can see her looking at me from time to time in my peripheral vision.

" What happened to the both of you? " She asks when we arrived, I look at her before looking at my badly damaged hands, I cleared my throat.

" We had...an argument, I confessed, she rejected me, telling me that this was all just for publicity and nothing more, " I informed her with my raspy voice due to balling my eyes out.

" I talked to her but she didn't listen, " I chuckle bitterly, of course, she didn't, she's as stubborn as me. " Was it really just for the public eye? " She asks me as she parks the car, I look at my right to see that we finally arrived, dang, how fast does she drive?

" Yeah, " I say as I carefully open the car door, stepping out. I looked at Jihyo unnie as she stepped out of her pink Lamborghini, locking the door as she walks with me.

I hand her the key as she opens it, I immediately walk inside as soon as it opens, sitting down on the couch comfortably.

Jihyo unnie follows sitting right across me, " So, tell me everything, " And I did, from where it all started, to me realizing I liked her and to this.

" Is it just me or it's better if you tell the fans already? " She suggests that made me think.

I didn't really want them to constantly assume something that's alive but fake so I think I need to tell them already, this fake relationship and of course my feelings.

But I have to ask Papa J tomorrow.

----

It's getting feisty, anyway, still not done, tomorrow will be Mina's POV, hope you don't kill her and me, anyways, hope you all love this!

Update coming soon - - - - >