Chapter Fourteen: First Proper Kiss & Fireworks

If you want to see, kindly click on my account and read the bio, you'll see a surprise there ( well not literally ) but I hope it'll surprise you.

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

It was again another boring day for me. Yesterday was fun! I didn't actually expect for them to visit me, but thanks to Mina.

' Good morning babe ' I heard Mina greet as she enters the room with a tray of food.

' Breakfast in bed again princess ' She says, smiling at me. Geez, this is making me blush.

' Thanks babe ' I say, smiling. Luckily, I'm feeling a lot better these days with the help of Mina of course.

She watches me eat, it's kind of awkward but I'd rather eat food. I mean I should be thankful that I have Mina beside me.

Suddenly, Mina wipes the side of my lip. I smile shyly as I watch her continue her work.

' Do you want to go out? ' She asks me suddenly. My face lits up, nodding as I munch the food.

' Slow down a bit babe, we are not rushing '
says Mina, grabbing a tissue paper while wiping whatever was in my face.

' Where are we going anyway? ' I asks.

' Anywhere you would like ' She says, winking at me.

I don't know why but that wink just sent me shivers.

' Icecreaaaaam ' I shout as I munch on the food. Mina then chuckles before pinching my cheeks.

I pout at her. Where's this sudden cuteness came from?

----

' I scream, you scream give me that ice cream~ ' I randomly says, clapping my hands.

I then heard Mina chuckled from the driver seat. ' Wae? ' I ask her.

' You sound cute, anyways we are here ' She says, I then look at the window excitedly.

' Here put this on ' She hands me a facemask that has her name imprinted on it as well as a black cap.

She then walks towards my car door and open it, holding my hand as if she's afraid I might fall deeper.

We then entered the shop with our hands still intertwined. My whole face brightens as I see different flavors or ice cream.

' Jagiya~ what do you want? ' I hear Mina call me, I then picked chocolate. She then ordered vanilla.

I can't wait -!

After a couple of minutes, we decided to
sit on a table.

' So, after this, what do you want to do? '
She asks me as she scoops. I shrug, I really don't know what to do, maybe write a new song...?

' I want to stay at home and maybe write lyrics for another song ' I say, licking my ice cream.

Mmm, this is delicious.😋

Whilst licking my ice cream, I can feel eyes staring at me so I look up to see Mina looking at my lips.

I smirk, ' Wae? '

' Hmm, oh? A-ah nothing ' She says, her face getting red as she gulps.

Why was she looking at my lips at the first place though?