Prom Queen

By the way, Hawkmoth deserves more credit.The puns about his akumas are so underated.
Example:You may have broken the laws of silence,Ladybug,but I'm preparing for an act of vengance that
will leave you speachless!
*Silencer puns,btw*
Soon enough,school ended.As Adrien got up from his seat, he once again started thinking about having to
ask Lila to the prom.He headed to the lockeroom.There,he saw Lila..Little did he know, Marinette went to the lockeroom too...
There,he saw Lila."Hey Lila.Will you go to the prom with me?"he asked."Of course,Adrien!"Lila replied.
Those words changed everything.Marinette's heart shattered into a million pieces.
Marinette made a beeline for the bathroom.She slammed the stall door behind her.Did Adrien really ask Lila,of all people to the prom?!
Was love meant to heart this much? Marinette cried and cried until she couldn't anymore.She had finally had enough.

At Hawkmoth's Lair in the
Agreste Mansion

"A broken heart..what's sweeter than heartbreak?"Hawkmoth said as he released his akuma."I feel this one will be stronger than the rest.."

Back at the School

Marrinette heard a light fluttering,
like the fluttering of wings.Soon, the
akuma was inside of the stall.She still heard fluttering,but she was too sad and angry to care.Because of this weak state,the akuma was easily able to go inside of her miraculous.A purple butterfly mask appeared over her face."Hello, Prom Queen."said Hawkmoth."I can give you the power
to rule over anyone who has wronged you in exchange for Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous."
"I'm on my own,Hawkmoth."the akumatized Marinette replied.A black and dark purple cloud of mist surrounded Marinette.

At the Prom

"Hi,Adrien!" Lila said.Adrien let out a long sigh before finally starting to dance with her.
Meanwhile,Nino and Alya have started to dance the night away,too.Twenty minutes later,Mr Damocles,the principal,declared that they would now announce Prom King and Queen."This year's Prom King and Queen are.."Mr Damocles tore open the letter."Adrien Agreste and Lila Rossi!"They both came up to the stage and were each given a sash.
All of a sudden,the doors to the gym burst wide open."Where is Adrien Agreste?"The Prom Queen's voice boomed.Everyone in the auditorium gasped in fear and shock."I will not ask again.
Where.is.Adrien.Agreste?" Prom Queen said,in a silent but deadly tone.*Silence.*
"Okay then.If you won't tell me, I'll figure it out myself."Prom Queen blasted every person in her way.As Adrien watched her,he noticed Prom Queen had blue hair!That's Marinette!He'd recognize that blunette's hair anywhere!
"Marinette?!"Adrien said quietly as he took several steps back from pure shock.He couldn't believe it! Marinette,the sweetest girl in the world, akumatized?!Lila gave him a knowing smirk .Alya took out her phone and started recording for the LadyBlog.
Prom Queen continued to blast through the crowd until she was halfway.All of a sudden,Prom Queen stopped.A purple butterfly mask appeared on her face."What,Hawkmoth?!"Prom Queen said, agitated by his sudden appearence."Stop fooling around and get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous!"How do you expect me to
follow the orders of a supervillain who's so called"powers" is to give other people power?You just sit around and let other people do your dirty work.""I gave you power, I can so easily take it away."Hawkmoth said."Yeah yeah,whatever."Prom Queen said before her mask disappeared from her face."My name is Prom Queen,and I will get vengance on all of those who have wronged me!"Prom Queen continued to blast through the crowd.Adrien quickly neared the bathroom.
Marinette made it to where Adrien was,
but the only person who was there was Lila."Lila.."Prom Queen said,her voice full of venom.
"Such a sly fox..They say honesty is the best policy..Guess that doesn't apply to you,does it?You threatened to make my life a living hell!You broke me and watched me pick up the pieces just so you could break me again!And now,you've gone and done it.."Prom Queen aimed her staff at Lila and it blasted at her.Her eyes glow Magenta,and they then revert back to their normal color.Prom Queen spoke,"Tell everyone your list of interactions with Marinette,from start to finish."Lila started to speak."When I first came to the school, Marinette saw through my lies,so I cornered her in the bathroom and threatened her.I snuck my fox tail necklace to frame her for stealing,
I snuck the test answers in her bag to frame her for cheating,faked a fall,and other supposed breaking of other school rules got her expelled.I faked bruises and said that Marinette beat me up so she would be miserable just like I promised."Everyone gasped.
How had they allowed themselves to be lied to this much?!Adrien entered the bathroom,not soon after seeing Lila turned into a fox."I'll get you for this, Marinette.." Lila said.Adrien went into a stall."Plagg,claws out!"
Adrien said as he transformed.When he exited the bathroom,he was quiet to make sure he wouldn't be noticed.
He attempted to get close to Prom Queen to see if he can assess where her akuma might be.When he got close to her,Prom Queen stopped dead in her tracks."Hey,kitty..This is perfect..just perfect!I never really liked you anyway..Your pathetic flirtatious attempts make me sick!."M'lady?"Cat Noir said in shock.
Prom Queen gave out a loud chuckle."So..You finally figured it out.It's too late now,anyway.Not even you can stop me.Not without your precious "Ladybug.""Once again,a butterfly mask appeared on Prom Queen's Face.."I grow tired of your interuptions,old man."Prom Queen said."Do I have to give you a reminder of who gave you your powers?"replied Hawkmoth.
"Im stronger than you'll ever be,Hawkmoth."said Prom Queen.She made her butterfly mask disappear from her face.
"What did Adrien Agreste ever do to you?"Cat Noir said.He had to admit,it did feel weird talking about himself in third person."He broke my heart.."
said Prom Queen,a black tear starting to fall from her face.Everyone gasped.
Adrien may be the son of the most successful fashion designer in Paris,
but he wasn't known to be stuck up.One again,a butterfly mask appeared on Prom Queen's face."What do you want, Hawkmoth?!"said Prom Queen."You have still not gotten Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous!"said Hawkmoth."I can easily strip your powers away.
"Coming from a supervillain who's power is to give other people power and have them do his dirty work,that sounds like a lot."said Prom Queen.
"Do not disobey me,Prom Queen."
replied Hawkmoth."Yada yada."said Prom Queen,one again making the butterfly mask disappearing from her face.Cat Noir didn't realize how long the battle lasted until he heard his miraculous beeping.He swiftly entered the bathroom and was able to duck into a stall just before he transformed back to Adrien."That was a close call!"Adrien said,handing some Camembert cheese to Plagg.
"Maybe I should go out there to see what's happening.""Yeah,yeah,as long as I get cheese.."said Plagg."You you care about anything besides your cheese?"Adrien said with a chuckle.Adrien snuck out of the bathroom and went into the crowd.
Much to his dismay,Prom Queen had noticed him sneaking through the crowd."Adrien.."Prom Queen said in a silent but deadly tone."I know you're there.."she said,dragging her staff across the wall as if to taunt Adrien.As she dragged her staff across the wall,
she got closer and closer to Adrien..
The crowd slowly started closing in on Adrien because everybody was trying to keep their distance from Prom Queen.The more people kept distancing themselves from Prom Queen,the slimmer Adrien's chances of escaping from Prom Queen became.
By the way,shout out to Officially-Fangirl and malfoy_my_king for voting for this book!