After school

Adrien's Pov
   When the bell rang,I grabbed my things and exited the school to get to the car."Hello,Mr.Agreste."Natalie said to me."Your father has been awaiting your return.He wishes you to speak with him immediately when you get home.""Is it about the dance?"I said,maybe a little too excitedly."He has not told me what he wishes to speak about."Natalie said."We're here."Natalie said.I got out of the car.When I entered the house,I went into my father's room."You wanted to see me,father?""Adrien..Do you have anyone in mind for the prom?"
"No,father.."(Please not Chloe...)
"Good.I want you to take Lila Rossi.
"Yes,father...""You will ask her tomorrow."I closed the giant wooden door to my father's room.
I went into my room and slammed the  door behind me.
            Marinette's Pov
I grabbed my bag and rushed out of class."Hey girl,wait up!"Alya said."I need all the time I can get to finish my dress!I quickly ran down the stairs and out of the school.When I arrived home,I was greeted by my mom and dad."Hi,honey!"my mom said."How was school?"said my dad."Good!"I replied."I need to start on my dress for the prom!"Good luck!"My mom said.I went upstairs and closed the trapdoor to my room. I opened the clasp on my purse to let out tikki."Hi,Tikki!""Marinette,can I see the sketches you worked on last night?"Tikki said."Sure!"They're gorgeous, Marinette!""Thanks, Tikki!"I said."I should get started on my dress for the  the!"I'll get the thread,sizzors,and the fabric!""Thanks,Tikki!I replied as she gave me my sizzors,fabric and thread.
I started up my sewing machine and I began slaving away,making my dress for the upcoming prom.