Asking Adrien

This chapter may be long don't kill me pls😨😭

This day was pretty much to the same as the last,except for one little thing...Today was the day Marinette was finally going to ask Adrien if he wanted to go with her to the prom!
She spent the whole class daydreaming of her and Adrien at the prom,dancing the night away and being named Prom Queen and King!
But,she was smart enough to know that that would never happen.Chloe would probably get to him first,and if not that,she would be named as prom Queen,and him,the king.Or,Lila would lie her way to the top,as always,
courtesy of being a pathological liar.She is such a convincing liar that Adrien and Alya must have started believing in her lies a long time ago.Marinette to clench her fists at the thought.She was so deep in thought that she just barely noticed when the bell rang."Girl?Is anyone there?"Alya said."oh.."Marinette said."Class over already?"Marinette darted for the lunchroom.Lunch was the same as yesterday,with a different topic."Have you guys chosen your dates?"Marinette said."Well,sort of...."Alya said,blushing."Who is it?...."Marinette said,slowly.
"Nino...."Alya said,turning as red as a tomato."OMG!"Marinette said.
"Okay,change of subject."said Nino."When are you gonna ask Adrien to the dance?""I am planning to do it after lunch today."Marinette said."Good for you,girl!"Alya replied.
Soon enough,lunch was over,and it was finally time to ask Adrien!A
When she saw Adrien getting his stuff for the next class, Marinette knew it was her chance!She went up to him."Hi,Adrien!"She said."I was just wondering,would you like to go to the dance with me?"Adrien began to speak."I already have someone in mind.. Adrien looked at Marinette's face.In her bluebell eyes,he could see tears starting to form."I-I n-need to g-go.."Marinette said,her voice quivering.She ran out of Adrien's sight.
Marinette dashed into the girl's bathroom."Where's Marinette?"Alya said to Nino."I don't know."Nino replied."She said she was gonna ask Adrien after lunch.""Then she should have been back by now,right?"Alya said."Yeah."said Nino.
In The Classroom
"Where is Marinette?"Said Mrs.Bustier."I haven't seen her since lunch."Said Alya."Well,I guess we'll have to get started without her.."
Mrs.Bustier said.Marinette rushed into the room.Her eyes were very puffy, result of about 40 minutes of crying.She quickly took her seat next to Alya.Adrien looked at her with concern.Did she really care that much?Adrien thought about the dance.(I have to ask Lila sometime..)Adrien thought.About 30 minutes into class, Marinette asked to use the bathroom."This is my chance!"thought Lila.She had got Marinette temporarily expelled,but that was not enough.She hasn't fulfilled her promise yet.She hadn't completely made Marinette's life a living hell.She still had her friends Adrien,Nino,Alya..She needed to make them all hate her.To look at her with disgust whenever they saw her.None of them really knew what Lila's game was.Or what she was planning.They were all just pawns in her game of chess.They were all just stepping stones for her to get closer to Adrien.
They only had the tiniest amount of dislike for Marinette because of her public actions to Lila.That was small, though.She needed to make them think Marinette was the real liar.That she hated Lila because she liked Adrien,too.It shouldn't be too hard,
because they have believed her lies without question before.Like her going to Achu to meet prince Ali.Her being friends with Ladybug.Or her having Tennitus.It was kind of humorous how they believed her lies so easy."Ms.Bustier,may I use the bathroom too?""Yes you may,Lila."

                Marinette's POV

Lila..the word was like poison rolling on my tounge.I felt disgust just thinking about her.The pathological liar who has theatened to ruin my life.
So far,she hasn't done anything rash,
just the small things..You know..
threats.getting me in trouble..That kind of thing.I got a bad feeling when she asked to go to the bathroom too..Nothing good could come of it,knowing Lila.Everyone else was blinded by her perfect persona.But I could see though her lies.She didn't like that.That's why she tried to expel me.Because I knew.She wanted everyone to stay in the dark.When I tried to bring the truth to light,she created another lie that made me the villain.And she was good at it.All she had to do was tell everyone exactly what they wanted to hear,and they believed it because it sounded good to them.I ran to the bathroom quickly.
There's no point to not go into the bathroom if she's just gonna make it sound like I was there.She was a really good liar,and that was her one achievement.She kept it secret so no one would question her lies.If anyone started to see past her lies,she would make their lives a living hell like she did to mine..