90. Teacher from Faraway (1)

As they walked, Mu Xin and Wang Jun told her the situation of the city. Apparently, the fact that the two most powerful people in the kingdom got hurt reflected badly because the number of crimes increased by several folds. Many people no longer got scared because these people needed a long time to recover.

At the same time, many people started to show their sides to the two powerhouses. They didn't want to get left behind. The chance to gain favor when they were down rarely come by.

"I thought that there are 3 Eon Energy Master rank 4 in this kingdom," Ye Jiao expressed her doubts.

Wang Jun nodded politely. "There are indeed 3 Eon Energy Master rank 4, but Lu Family Head didn't participate in the battle because he didn't have any involvement. As the result, many people are still not sure regarding the extent of power he had."

Lu Wan's father?

Ye Jiao had heard that Chen Kingdom was led by three powerhouses, which were the Imperial Family, Wei Family, and Lu Family. However, this was the first time she knew that Lu Family Head also has the same level of strength. From what she knew before, Lu Family was a scholar family.

"If there's not at least three Eon Energy Master rank 4, this kingdom won't be in peace," Mu Xin added.

She didn't need to elaborate for Ye Jiao to understand. This kingdom was surrounded by other kingdoms and each of them have three Eon Energy Master rank 4. The balance of power allowed them to coexist with one another. There might be some clashes at the border, but it never escalated to the point of waging war.

"If the balance is broken, do you think there's going to be a war?"

Wang Jun shook his head. "Things are not that simple. If they want to start a war, they have to make sure that the other kingdom didn't try to take advantage of them. This place is not called four kingdoms for nothing."

Right, there was that complicated thing named balance of power.

Ye Jiao chose to not think too much anymore as she looked at the large wall before her. Capital city was the place that she had come to hate very much because of what had happened in the past. At the same time, this was the very place she met with her first friend.

"Do you want to take a walk on the street?" Mu Xin suggested.

"Is it alright?"

"Yes. I'm sure that no one will be able to recognize you anymore."

To be honest, Ye Jiao's appearance didn't change too much. She had only gone for a few months, so she only grew slightly taller and probably a bit fatter thanks to the additional meal she made for herself. These changes were not apparent, so people wouldn't be able to notice the difference.

Wang Jun nodded. "They never pay any attention to you too in the first place. I believe that they mostly only pay attention to your father's appearance."