3. Eon Energy

After the test, Ye Xiao returned back to his residence. The capital city was big, but his residence didn't take up that much area. It was located on the edge of the city, outside the wall with nothing but nature surrounding them. If he wanted to obtain resources, he would have to walk to the market.

Ye Jiao opened her eyes slightly as she scanned the scenery. The familiar abundant nature brought a smile to her lips. No matter what, she loved nature the most.

"Daddy, I can walk," Ye Jiao pulled her father's clothes to remind him.

"Ah, ok," Ye Xiao put his daughter down. His movement was done with extreme care as he was afraid to hurt his little daughter. "Be careful when walking. There might be rocks."

"Yes, Daddy."

The coquettish sound from his daughter let Ye Xiao be at ease. He watched as his daughter ran here and there. He didn't understand why but his daughter loved nature the most. It was good that their house was surrounded by plants as it meant Ye Jiao could spend her time playing around a lot.

Looking at his daughter, Ye Xiao sighed to himself. Once a child reached the age of 6, they would be sent to the academy and taught the method to absorb Eon Energy from their surroundings. He could teach his daughter as there were no rules that restricted him, but he knew that he was not a good teacher. Being a genius doesn't mean that he was a great teacher as well.

'There should be no problem to teach her the basic.'

If it was only teaching the basic technique, he didn't have any problem. Besides, children were not allowed to learn any other techniques until they formed their core because it would harm their body. Until Ye Jiao formed her core, he should be able to be her teacher.

Formed her core.

People without any talent should never be able to form the core, but Ye Xiao wanted to hope. He hoped that his daughter would be able to protect herself.

"Daddy, the air is fresher today," Ye Jiao said as she watched her surroundings.

Ye Xiao arched his eyebrows. His senses are sharp, so he knew that the air was fresh because there was rain not far from this location. However, someone like Ye Jiao shouldn't be able to know it. Could it be that she still has some ability to absorb Eon Energy?

'Perhaps, I should try.'

"Jiao'er, do you want to train too?"

Ye Jiao stopped running around. Her arm, which was stretched to the side just now, moved down slowly. Her large green eyes stared back at her father with a hopeful expression. It was as if asking 'is it possible?'

"Jiao'er?" Ye Xiao asked once again with a gentle tone.

Ye Jiao stared back at her father. "Can I train, Daddy?"

Can I train?