happiest year

Im really on the ropes this time

Ive been fighting all my life for you

I never shouldve said goodbye

But maybe thats what stupid people do

"THEN WHY DONT YOU FUCKING LEAVE?! HUH?! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, LEAVE!," you yelled, anger and sadness mixing. Tears threatened to fall down your face.

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT ?! IF YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE SO BADLY YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME!," he screamed back at you.

"Then go..," you said looking away.

"Fine. We're done then?"

"Yeah," you breathed, "i guess we are."

Cause you gave me peace

And i wasted it

Im here to admit

That you were my medicine

The door slammed and you crumpled to the floor, tears spilling out while you tried to contain the sobs that violently wracked your body. You hated this immense feeling growing in your stomach, an emptiness which spread. Truth be told, you had been struggling for a while now. That was the root cause for this arguement with Hitoshi. You thought that he was seeing someone else, and it ate you up until you finally exploded and y'all argued. Now, he was gone. God how you hated yourself.

You'd finally pushed away the one person who cared and loved you the most. The tears kept coming for hours, and even after they stopped you felt like you still needed to cry more. Instead, you picked yourself up and decided that you'd move on even if it broke you. 'Maybe its for the best.'

Oh i couldnt quit

And im down on my knees again

Asking for nothing

The next morning, you had your things packed, and you stood there in the doorway and looked back, thinking back on all the memories that you shared with Hitoshi in that apartment. You smiled sadly and sighed before closing the door behind you and walking away, nothing of yours left behind. And when Hitoshi came back later that morning, he came home to an empty apartment.

It broke him. That you left without a word, and it wasnt until years later that he understood how badly he hurt you. He saw you in a white dress, you smiling at a your new lover. And he thought back to that time when you smiled at him like that, and taking one last glance at your glowing white figure, he turned and left crying.

Thank you for the happiest year of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, long time no write. Im sorry i havent updated in a good while ive just been dealing with some personal stuff. Im not really in the greatest place mentally, so im struggling. But fear not! I will be updating soon! I promise! For now here's another mini chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed it! Thank you for your support and reading!!

>>>>>love, insomnia