two

Author P.O.V

They looked at each other for a brief moment, confused and dazed of what was happening. It then clicked in their mind that their bandaged body was visible to the purple haired boy. They quickly moved towards their things.

Y/N P.O.V

It finally clicked in your head that your bandages were visible, and you could feel some of them start to soak from blood. You rushed over to your things, throwing on your hoodie but when you stretched upwards to put it on you felt some of the deeper cuts on your stomach sting and start to bleed. The boy finally snapped out of his trance, noticing the red starting to stain your bandages.

"Oh my god! Im sorry for just standing there and watching, but um are you ok?" He said looking at you then your stomach.

You turned away, clutching your stomach as you tried to pull down the rest of your hoodie and put on your sweats. Finally tugging your shoes on, you grabbed your speaker and bag and started to walk out, ignoring the boy.

"H-Hey!," he called after you, but you only ignored him.

As you rushed down the hall to the main entrance you saw Mr. Aizawa looking at you confused.

"Bye Mr. Aizawa!" You called out as you rushed out of there. But what you hadn't noticed was that you had left your phone back in the studio. You cursed under your breath, turning back around to retrieve it, but decided against so as to not run into the purple haired boy.

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ TRIGGERS AHEAD, MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND SELF HARM!)

You sighed, heading back towards your home to get ready to meet up with your friends. As soon as you got home you threw off you hoodie and ran to the bathroom, unable to bear the pain on your stomach anymore. Looking down, you carefully unwrapped the bandages soaked in blood. It was worse then you thought. The blood was going down your stomach, the cuts from the previous night had reopened. You decided it was better to shower and then clean your cuts.

~time skip cause we dont need to know shower things~

You stepped out, the blood on your stomach had finally stopped but it all stung a lot. You took some bandages and started wrapping the areas where you had cut. Throwing on your undergarments you walked to your room, choosing a baggy navy blue sweatshirt and black Adidas joggers with navy blue high top converse. You grabbed your bag heading towards the outdoor mall, where y'all had agreed to meet.

"Y/n! Over here!," called out the pink haired girl followed by the group.

"Hey Mina and Jirou! And my favorite idiots," you said as you approached them.

"IDIOTS?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT, YOU IMBECILE!" The ash blonde boy looked like he wanted to kill you.

"Bakubro, calm down," the red head Kiri said as he looked at you apologetically.

You shrugged. "So what are we doing today?," you questioned Mina.

"Oh! Well I though we could go look for some cute clothes and swimsuits for the upcoming break!"

"Ah~, I'm not really in the mood to try on swimsuits today Mina," you said looking at her apologetically as your group walked towards Hot Topic.

"Awww, ok. Well we can still find cute clothes and outfits then!" she exclaimed. You nodded letting her lead the way. The afternoon was spent going around the mall trying to find new outfits (mostly for Mina and Jirou), the boys complaining that y'all took too long until you all noticed the sun had started setting.

"Hey, how about we go grab a bite then head over to the Mr. Aizawa's to dance for a bit?," questioned Sero. All of you agreed and headed out.

~un time skip~

Y'all finally reached the small building and walked in to find Mr. Aizawa at the desk seemingly bored and talking to what appeared to be himself. That is until you noticed a familiar purple haired boy. Your group went up to the desk and signed in while making conversation with Aizawa. You hiding in the back of the group so as to not be noticed.

Shinsou's P.O.V

The day had already gone by, the incident from this morning replaying over in his head. He sighed, leaning back in the chair behind the front desk while holding the phone they had left behind.

"You sound and look more upset than usual kid," Aizawa said as he rounded the desk to the other chair while ruffling his hair.

His only response was a grunt and sigh. Looking over to the clock he noticed it it was well past 5. And then out of nowhere the front door opened, a group 7 people walked in, being loud and obnoxious. He rolled his eyes and turned away, not having noticed that the same girl from that morning had walked in with them. They signed in while casually conversing with Aizawa, until finally one of them spoke.

"Oi, let's go to the big studio," stated one of the groups members, "I want to see y/n in action."

Shinsou turned slightly, looking at them from the corner of his eye. He noticed someone in the back of the group as the group left. And then he saw them completely. He hadn't recognized the person from earlier since they had their short curly hair pulled back into a bun, and honestly they looked like a guy dressed that way. 'Wow,' he thought, 'they look pretty hot..'. He blushed and tried hiding it before Aizawa could notice, but too late.

Aizawa's P.O.V

I looked over to Hitoshi as the group of kids walked away towards the studio. I noticed he was looking at someone as he blushed, and followed his gaze towards y/n. I smirked.

"That's y/n," I simply stated as i made my way to my chair. He turned away as if to hide it from me. I spoke again. "Isn't that her phone?"

"Y-Yeah..," he muttered.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go give it back, or are you planning on keeping it?"

He grunted at what i said but reluctantly got up and headed towards the group. 'This is going to be a long afternoon I thought.'

~~~~~~~
Hello! Thank you for reading and sorry if it's too long or bland or both. Im not verygood at this..heh.