ten

Bakugou's POV

"Hey, we gotta talk."

"EH?! TF YOU MEAN WE GOTTA TALK?!," I exploded at the way Alien girl talked to me.

I had been hanging out with Kiri, dunce face, and semi circle mouth when i was forced to pick up. Mina's voice was serious and the other three gave me a concerned look, i just shrugged.

"It's about y/n," she said calmly. This made my blood freeze.

"Speak."

"Not through the phone. Where are you and the boys?"

"The park thats right by our apartment."

"Ok im headed your way then."

And with that the call ended and a wave of cold sweat washed over me. I wasn't usually for emotion, but at that moment damned be everything. My mind raced with all the possibilities of what couldve happened with or to y/n. I was snapped out of it when Kiri spoke.

"Yo, Bakubro, you ok?," he said with worry filled eyes. The other two looked at me curiously. "Tch, let's just continue studying you damn extras."

We continued studying our respective subjects, one of the idiots occassionally interrupting me to ask me a question. Finally pink hair showed up.

"Tch, this better be important you damn extra," i glared at her and growled.

"Trust me Bakubitch, i wouldnt have called if it wasn't. And anyways i told you it was about y/n," she stated calmly before sitting down next to Sero. I nodded.

"Fine, speak."

She started by telling us that y/n had left their apartment at 1:30 am. This immediately pissed me off and i raged.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! YOU LET THEM LEAVE THE PLACE?! ALONE?! AT 1 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!," i said standing and pushing back my chair.

"Woah! Bakubro, calm down!," Kirishima exclaimed, looking apologetically at the people who gave us weird looks.

"IM NOT GONNA FUCKING CALM DOWN! THEY COULD'VE BEEN HURT OR KIDNAPPED!," i said the anger rising in me. Mina just looked at me blankly before speaking again. "Are you done yet?" 'This bitch really just said that?!' I opened my mouth to yell at her again but got interrupted by her, her next words making my blood run cold.

"Bakugou, y/n's been cutting again," she stared at me. I could feel a cold sweat broke out on my forehead. The other three looked at us, confused by Mina's words and my sudden quietness. I looked down, slamming my hands on the park table. "Fuck!" This startled the other three. Me and Mina had known y/n the longest, we knew the shit that they did and happened in the past. I slid down to my spot on the bench.

My voice sounded foreign when i spoke, anger laced in it. "Since when?," i muttered, clenching my fists and still looking down. Silence. "SINCE FUCKING WHEN MINA?!," I yelled, making her flinch. My anger rolling off me in waves. Angry at y/n for not relying or trusting us again. Anger that i hadnt noticed sooner. Anger at the fact that they were doing it again. "I dont know, but it seems like for a while from the marking i saw on them," she whispered.

"How bad?," i growled lowly. "Torso, arms and thighs. A lot of deep ones, old, recent, and new ones." I had enough listening to this. I got up, grabbing my stuff and shoving it into my bag before walking away. The yells and calls of my friends could be heard up until i walked out of the park, heading in the direction y/n. They were gonna get the scolding of a fucking life time from me. I could feel the anger seethe of me, and then the tears.

'Why do you continue to do this to yourself y/n?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, PLEASE FORGIVE ME DDD: but um anyways, i havent updated cause i was like heavily uninspired and like super scared that id write bakugou ooc....so yeah, pretty sure i did ;-;. So yeah, anyways ill be giving yall like two oneshots and imma try to plan out for three main chapters and then publish so yall got something. Also, sorry this was short chapter ;-;. Anyways i love yall!!!! Take care!!

P.s. if yall got song requests for the one shot chapters, droo em in the comments and give the context or scenario for it!!

>>>>>>love, insomnia