Once Upon A Dream

Arthur sighed dramatically.

"Where is that bloody American now? He promised to have a 'hell of a good cuddle time' and now I can't find him."

This had been promised during the meeting today. It was obviously chaotic, and Arthur had a killer headache.

Arthur walked outside of the house and into the garden. He could hear distant music playing.

"Better not be Francis again.."

The Brit made his way to a gazebo in the middle of a garden, Alfred had built it himself years ago.

The two of them had so many memories in the gazebo, the first one being Alfred asking Arthur to be his boyfriend.

At this point, Arthur could clearly make out what song it was and smiled, beginning to sing along.

"But if I know you I'll know what you do.. You'll love me at one, the way you did-"

"Once upon a dreaaam."

Arthur jumped and looked behind him to see Alfred. He smiled and pulled Arthur close to him to dance.

They did a few steps around the gazebo before Alfred sang the next verse of the song.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam."

The couple began singing together, holding each other closer.

"And I know it's true, that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I know what you'll do."

Alfred took a step back, Arthur singing the next line.

"You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."

Alfred got down on one knee, causing Arthur to gasp.

"I loved you at once, and this time it isn't a dream."

Alfred pulled out a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

Alfred pulled Arthur to him, causing the two the fall. They laughed, tears rolling down their faces. Alfred slipped the ring onto Arthur's finger.

"You're such a sap."

"You fell for this sap."

"I'm glad I did."

"I love you, Arthur."

"And I love you, Alfred."