Difficult times

Mulai dari awal

Crypto:and in return Hammond will start more mobilizing military units to defend them self's...

Bangalore:meaning we'd have the frontier war all over again...

Crypto:this is why I wanted to bring you both, the two of you know more about the IMC and militia Then anyone here. We HAVE to stop the syndicate before they can transmit this message to the militia.

Bangalore:we?! I'm not working with THIS son of a bitch ever again!

Crypto:I'm sure what he did down there was necessary-

Bangalore:he killed my brother!!!

Crypto:and because of that your alive! We need you Anita, you and y/n both.

She crossed her arms. She then put a finger in your face.

Bangalore:you listen to me and you listen well pilot, we are NOT teammates and we are sure as hell not friends! We have a common goal and are working together to achieve it.

Y/m:sounds fine to me.

Bangalore:I'm doing this in Jackson's memory, he fought to end the war not keep it going...not that you'd care about that anyways.

You sighed and shook your head.

Y/n:so what's the plan?

Bangalore:the legends gotta know.

Crypto:excuse me? How is that a good idea?

Bangalore:they're the best fighters in the outlands, having them on our side would be a huge help. Shouldn't be hard to convince them anyways.

Crypto sighed.

Crypto:no, we can't tell everyone. Maybe you can tell a few legends you trust but not everyone. Until we know what the syndicates next move is we need to keep This quiet. Pretend like this never happened.
Bangalore:fine...as for you.

Bangalore dint look to happy with that answer but she agreed nonetheless, She then got in your face.

Bangalore:once this is all over...I'll kill you myself.

She then walked away and sat down in her seat, crypto walked up next to and whispered.

Crypto:she'll come around, if it's worth anything I think you did the right thing. And it's comforting knowing that you can make the tough choices.

Crypto trust +20

He then walked to the front and began to pilot back to the ship.

Timeskip

The dropship had landed and the rest of you were back on the ship. Crypto told the both of you one last time to keep your mouths shut unless you really trusted someone. After that the two of you walked off with Anita giving you one last glare, you finally thought that you were outta the woods, that this night couldn't get any worse....you should really learn to keep your mouth shut.

Mirage:Natalie move!

Wattson:I can't do that Elliot!

You heard wattson and mirage segueing about something, it sounded serious so you decided to run to the main hall to see that all of the legends were surrounding something, you pushed through the crowd and got to the front to see Elliot aiming a wingman at wraith, to your surprise you saw wattson staring in front of her with her hands up and immediately interfered.

Y/n:what the hells going on?!

He turned to you.

Mirage:bout time you showed up! Show him!