Epilogue

The clean up to the city was quick because the damage was minimal. The battle was short lived due to the quick downfall of Thanos. The Avengers took care of any questions from the government, claiming there was an alien invasion that they took care of, by themselves of course. Percy had a lengthy discussion with Tony on how important it was that all video documentation of Percy and his powers were destroyed. Tony reluctantly agreed, only because Loki took him aside and threatened him with a wide variety of knives.

Tony offered Loki and Percy a spot at the Tower, but they rejected him in favor of going on a relaxing honeymoon to Mexico, with Tony's money of course. 

Thor had repeatedly apologized for his actions. Loki accepted the apology but told Thor he was going to need more time to forgive him. Thor seemed hurt, but Percy was proud of Loki for standing his ground. 

There were very few camper deaths, and they all got the burial they deserved. A long memorial was held afterword in remembrance of all those lost in the three wars. Percy and Loki came and showed their respects, and Percy gave a short speech thanking everyone for the help in the battle before Percy and Loki left for their vacation. 

------------------------------------

Percy and Loki sat on the beach as the waves rolled calmly over their feet.

"What are you thinking about?" Loki asked Percy.

"How lucky I am to have you." Percy planted a kiss on Loki's lips. "And about how I might be able to have a little peace now. We defeated Thanos, and I can live out the rest of my life with you."

"I cannot wait to spend the rest of forever with you, my love." Loki smiled, leaned his head on Percy's shoulder, and looked out over the sea at the horizon.

Okay guys this is it! It's over now! I had a fun time writing this story, and I hope you all had a fun time reading it! I have a few ideas for what type of story I'm going to write next so if you guys wanna vote here you go!

1) A Jughead is Cody fanfiction (Riverdale and Suite Life on Deck)

2) A Series of Spiderman Oneshots (all the classics like the field trip, being called in class, etc)

3) Percy Jackson Oneshots (Percy picks up Annabeth from school, mortals find out, sword fighting at school, etc)

4) Reading the Books/Watching the show (If you are voting for this make sure to comment what story or show!!)

Anyway, I love you all and I hope you all have an amazing life. You guys deserve the world, each and everyone of you. Goodbye (but hopefully not for long)!