The Warning

"What's wrong with him?" Steve Rodgers, better known as Captain America, asked as he watched Loki through the monitor. Since he had been captured, he'd been mumbling to himself and pacing around his cage.

"We beat him. He's probably got his ego a bit bruised." Tony strolled into the room, before gesturing to Thor, "He's your brother, Point Break, does he seem off to you?"

"I fear I do not know. Loki has changed a lot since I last saw him, and I am afraid he is not the same person I knew on Asgard," Thor replies, hurt evidence in his voice.

Steve look as if he were to say something, when Loki's head snapped towards the camera. "He's coming. He's coming and the only way to save you and your ship is to let me go. Otherwise he will stop at nothing to get me out." Loki sounded sincere, but he was the god of lies, and the avengers were not inclined to help him.

"Thor, what is he talking about? Who is this new guy?" Natasha cut in.

"I do not know, Lady Natasha. I fear Loki has made powerful allies, yet I cannot think of anyone Loki would deem worthy of his partnership."

"So he's trying to get us to set him free, so he can put back in his reindeer helmet and parade around being evil." Tony cut in, "We're not letting him out."

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter." A new voice purred from the shadows. Immediately, every weapon in the room was pointed in the direction of the voice.

"Show yourself," Natasha demanded.

"If you insist." The voice whispered in her ear. Natasha spun around and swung her fist, only for it to be caught in an iron grip. Her eyes met beautiful, sea green ones, as she took in the sight before her. The voice was an ordinary man, probably early 20s, yet extremely handsome. In addition too his eyes, he had jet black, slightly messy hair, yet it worked for him. He was tall, close to 6'1", and he towered over Natasha. He have her a deadly smirk before releasing her fist and stalking over to the monitor.

"Now, I believe you were about to release Loki from his cage." Percy Jackson smirked.